Monday Anniversary Challenge

Happy Anniversary Week!

The first challenge this week is a Signature Challenge.  Your challenge it to create a new signature (siggy) the forum that reflects the current season.  We are enjoying gorgeous fall weather this fall, and I LOVE IT!!  It's always nice to have new siggy, it freshens up the message board!  Everyone who participates and uploads a new signature by midnight Tuesday (tomorrow) will be in a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to the design shop!

Please post your new signature in the 15th Anniversary Celebration Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Here are the instructions for creating your very own custom signature:
How to create a custom signature

How to upload a custom signature

3 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I think I need to move there.........  ?  ?️  ?  ?  ?

I thought about this too, Marilyn.  HOWEVER...it is autumn here and has been GORGEOUS.  Fall leaves.  Pumpkins.  Mums.  Sweatshirts.  Flannel and boots.  This is my kind of weather!!  Let's revisit this statement in January or February!!

33 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I thought about this too, Marilyn.  HOWEVER...it is autumn here and has been GORGEOUS.  Fall leaves.  Pumpkins.  Mums.  Sweatshirts.  Flannel and boots.  This is my kind of weather!!  Let's revisit this statement in January or February!!

Well......   You know how I love pumpkin, but I’m not too fond of Fall!   I dislike having to give up my shorts and tank tops and move on to warmer clothing....  Our leaves are just starting to turn so we don’t have all the color yet!...

With it being spring here Down Under, I have also created a spring signature  HERE

I wish I had a shorter name because I can only have it very small  in the forum because of the size limit.

Thank you to all who participated.  Your siggy's look amazing!

AND THE WINNER IS:

CELESTINE, you have one (by random draw) a $5 GC for participating in the Anniversary Siggy Challenge.  Email Angie (hello @ scrapgirls .com) to claim your prize.  

:sign_Congrats_wav: