Show your space chat!

Show Your Scrapping Space - We may have different computers, and programs, but we all  have digi scrapping in common! Let's see where you spend your time while you’re scrapping.  Is it a laptop, desktop, do you have a dedicated room or space, a view out the window?  

Post your layout in the 15th Anniversary Celebration Gallery, with a link to your layout in this thread. You need to post your layout by Thursday midnight to be eligible for a $3 GC (chosen randomly).

I am currently kicked out of my craft room/office since my sister, her husband, and her daughter have moved in. (Until their house has been built, expected date is January/February next year. I emptied the room for Amanda, since she's disabled (Rett Syndrom) and has a special bed and wheelchair). I am actually sad about this, as I LOVED my room with it's fairy garden lights over the window. So now I am in the living room - laptop on my lap. ?? The dining table is taken over by my brother-in-law. He spreads his stuff all over it. Quite annoying, and dare I move anything?! UGH. I'll upload my layout a little later as I had to get Amanda off to her day care.

I do not think I want to take a photo of my computer area at the moment.... a wee bit untidy!  Maybe if I do a tidy up I will.

37 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

I'm with Anne-Marie. I use a pc in the dining room. It is in an inexpensive cabinet just so it can be closed if we have family for dinner. I may give it a go later.

Bea, that is what I have in my computer craft room a second hand old style computer cupboard that I can close up and it looks like a cabinet when we need my room to have someone sleep in it.