Thursday Anniversary Game #2: Scramble

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner. #5 was chosen by Mr. Random. Rose Ann you are the winner of the $5 GC. Email Angie to claim your prize!

Yes there are two games today which means more chances to win! 

Today’s game is an unscramble game. I love to play these games and we usually do the Jumble from the newspaper during dinner, at least when we’ve run out of conversational topics. I’ve chose 15 designers from the shop and scrambled one kit name from each. Here is the list:

unscramble3.jpg

Once you have unscrambled the kit names please message me your answers. Do not post your answers in this thread. You must submit your answers to me by midnight Saturday, 10/19. There will be one winner chosen randomly who will win a $5 GC to the shop. If you have any questions please post them here but remember to keep your answers to yourself and message them to me. Thanks and good luck!!

I'm also keeping a list of answers received below so if you send in your answers and don't see your name be sure to check with me!

Answers received:

barbaraj

LindaH57

Anne-Marie

Diane

Rose Ann

Celestine

3 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, this is the first time I am playing this game… I have a question… If there are different variations of the kit by the same designer does it matter which one you use… Such as value pack versus a Mini collection? Thank you and have a great day!

Just unscramble the name as it is. Doesn't matter about value pack v. mini etc. 

I have sent my answers. Thank you Bea for hosting this fun game.  I like to get my brain working on these sorts of puzzles. There were two that had me stumped for awhile.