Anniversary Template Challenge Chat 6:00 pm ET

Join Conda/SodScrap in the chatroom at 6:00 pm ET for the Template Challenge Chat.

Wow, templates sure have changed in 15 years, all for the better!  During this chat we will discuss templates and ways to use them to make our scrapbook pages memories to cherish.  Join me for lots of fun as we share tips and tricks.  

Your challenge is to create a layout using a template.  Any type of template.  Easy peasy!

Please post your layouts in the ScrapGirls 15th Anniversary Celebration Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Official Details: You must finish 6 challenges by midnight Monday the 21st to be qualified for the grand prize drawing.  4 of these challenges MUST be the challenges post on Saturday.  The other 2 challenges can be any challenges from the month long Bingo Card (must be layouts you created this month)

I am so bummed I will not be able to stop by. My company gets here at 5 so I will be busy. I dont want to miss a moment with Reed as I probablly wont see him till we go north in May. I hope you have lots of scrappers stopping in.