Products Used in Templates

tsendi

They were all nice, but I was wondering about that capital "B" in the first LO and the fall layout too. Usually the examples list what products were used. This is the first time that I noticed that they weren't. Thanks for trying though. It's no big deal.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:55 AM, tsendi said:

They were all nice, but I was wondering about that capital "B" in the first LO and the fall layout too. Usually the examples list what products were used. This is the first time that I noticed that they weren't. Thanks for trying though. It's no big deal.

That’s a good reminder because me too - a few times I was trying to see what was in a marketing layout and it wasn’t listed so I couldn’t buy it!  ?

1 hour ago, tsendi said:

Thanks for the info and suggestions. I do think that it would be a good idea if the products used were listed in the samples.

They used to be listed for each layout, but now I’ve noticed too that sometimes they aren’t.   It would be really helpful it they would be in case you wanted to buy!