Weekend Challenge October 26, 2019

MariJ

Did you know that in its beginnings ScrapGirls was called, “The Purple Place”?  All of the site’s graphics, challenge texts, etc. were pretty purples!  Being a purple-lover since I was a little girl, I miss those days but no worries, we can still scrap with purple now.
Today’s Weekend Challenge is in honor of “The Purple Place” and is actually box #6 on the ScrapGirls’ Anniversary Bingo card.  You can find the information about Anniversary Bingo HERE.
Your challenge is to “use the color purple” on your layout.  You can include a photo with purple in it, purple backgrounds or purple embellishments - the sky’s the limit as long as you use purple on your page.

When your layout is completed, please post it in the Anniversary Gallery and leave a comment linking your page back here in this thread AND in the Anniversary Bingo thread so it will be counted there, too.
Don’t forget to comment on other layouts, too.  I can’t wait to see all the purple layouts!

Here’s my layout:  Purple Pansies

@MariJ   Marilyn, I can remember our pretty purple place and strangely I still associate Purple with this site. I keep a notebook where I write down the challenge pages I create so as I create them I record what products I use and when I go to do a challenge here at Scrap Girls... I use a  PURPLE pen to do the recording. I use a different colour for each  different digi site I take part in with their challenges.

I had already completed my Purple page  for the Bingo Game but I still thought I would create a purple themed page as I had a photo I was wanting to create a page with.... Agnes

3 hours ago, A-M said:

@MariJ   Marilyn, I can remember our pretty purple place and strangely I still associate Purple with this site. I keep a notebook where I write down the challenge pages I create so as I create them I record what products I use and when I go to do a challenge here at Scrap Girls... I use a  PURPLE pen to do the recording. I use a different colour for each  different digi site I take part in with their challenges.

I had already completed my Purple page  for the Bingo Game but I still thought I would create a purple themed page as I had a photo I was wanting to create a page with.... Agnes

That’s so cool that you use a purple pen and me too!  I still think of purple with SGs!  I like your page.  :)

Oh yes. I have very fond memories of the purple place and I miss the good times. There were so many active members and so much going on. LOL Anne Marie with the purple pen, that is very cool.

Here is my Shades of Purple----not X-Rated!!!!