November Crazy Slow Scrap

ValerieT

:wobbly-eyes: Oh no! It's a crazy slow scrap! Help! :wobbly-eyes:

This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, November Crazy Slow Scrap, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week.  But watch out, some of the tasks may be trickier or down right crazy :newangel:!  When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.

Throughout November, Monday through Saturday a Welcoming Committee member will post a daily layout step in the game thread. 

• Layout one will have eight steps
  • Layouts two, three and four will have six steps each

Prizes:

• Members who complete and post all 4 layouts in the Slow Scrap Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10.00 Scrap Girls Shop Gift Certificates.
  • Each completed layout posted in the Slow Scrap Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $3.00 Scrap Girls Shop Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59pm ET on 30th November 2019 to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Slow Scrap Gallery. There are no daily time limits.

You can post your daily progress if you wish, but this is not a requirement.

Here is how to post your "progress" in this game thread.
  • Make sure you save your layout as a PSD/layered file first.
  • Save your layout as a .JPEG at 72ppi with a size of 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels) this is smaller than you would normally save for the web.
  • Follow the first part of this tutorial by Carla How To Post Images In The Forum to post your "progress" in the game thread.

So why not join us for a month of fun and craziness?  :bouncing-frog:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

I'm a little nervous about signing up since I know you have sometimes (maybe once or twice ;)) been a little tricky. But -- gulp -- sign me up! 

Uh-oh - what am I getting myself into? Diane has me a little worried. I am signing up anyway!

I usually shy away from these but I thought I might have a try this month. Here is my starting page with three colours - pink (SRO_Peach Paper), green ( recolored - SNU_SSPaper_Crazy4Cardstock) and white( SRO_Blank Canvas)

SG_Nov_SlowScrap.jpg.26858cedcd644bf722d9ae3035182426.jpg

I'm in hiding for the rest of the day.

:shycouch:  :shycouch:  :shycouch:  :shycouch:

4th Nov
Add 13 embellishments to your layout. You may duplicate embellishments to reach this number and word art also counts for this task.