November Crazy Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way this layout turned out, and I never would have created this on my own.  I love these slow scraps!  I got behind during the week; I ended up removing two embellishments that I originally used, one was a grommet, one was another border I had at the bottom of the page.

Happy DoodleBug

Ready for another week of Crazy Slow Scrap and fun?  Here’s today’s task:

November 11
Find and use a template to use as the base for your next layout.
It can be a layout template, a paper template or a layout sized embellishment template.

Add the required number of papers to your layout.

The template I chose is my Aimee Harrison - Simply4

I added the papers to the paper strips that were in the template as well as the background papers.

Now Marilyn, I hope you are not going to be too crazy with us !!!!

99134719_SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_TwoCousinsBirthdays-1.jpg.b4c9983d620d94cae40cd3f8d20f91f3.jpg

7 hours ago, A-M said:

The template I chose is my Aimee Harrison - Simply4

I added the papers to the paper strips that were in the template as well as the background papers.

Now Marilyn, I hope you are not going to be too crazy with us !!!!

99134719_SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_TwoCousinsBirthdays-1.jpg.b4c9983d620d94cae40cd3f8d20f91f3.jpg

Nice start to your page, Anne Marie!  
And remember - everyone - I’m only the “messenger”,  Valerie wrote the game!   :sofa:
Then again - it’s always the messenger that pays!  ?      :eekout::D

25 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Nice start to your page, Anne Marie!  
And remember - everyone - I’m only the “messenger”,  Valerie wrote the game!   :sofa:
Then again - it’s always the messenger that pays!  ?      :eekout::D

LOL, No worries the challenge is supposed to be fun ! we will not get mad at anyone there is no need to hide behind the purple sofa!!!

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

LOL, No worries the challenge is supposed to be fun ! we will not get mad at anyone there is no need to hide behind the purple sofa!!!

Um... speak for yourself, Debby. I reserve the right to throw alphas or embellishments or anything else at Marilyn if I feel the need. :D Or maybe my whole finished page if it's too crazy! Or if I'm laughing too hard.

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

I am going to use Syndee Rogers' Blended Masks Vol 2. I very rarely use these as designed in specific layers, so this will be fun. (Sorry, didn't know how to make a URL image small when I inserted it as "other media.")

SNU_SSPaper_BlendMasksVol2_MKTG.jpg

Hi!   If you want to make an image smaller, click “edit” on your post, then double click on the image itself.  An “Image”  box should come up and you can change the size numbers according to how big you want the pic.   You only have to change the width, the rest automatically adjusts.   
For your photo here in my post, I picked 200, but you can try and see what size you like.   I’m fairly certain that when you are creating the original post, you can double-click and do the same to make it smaller.

Let me know if that doesn’t make sense!  :)

10 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Um... speak for yourself, Debby. I reserve the right to throw alphas or embellishments or anything else at Marilyn if I feel the need. :D Or maybe my whole finished page if it's too crazy! Or if I'm laughing too hard.

I hear you laughing but that is the great thing about digital scrapping we can erase, move, add or alter all kinds of things...Easy Peasy. I look forward to the crazy changes!

11 hours ago, Florida granny said:

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

I hear you laughing but that is the great thing about digital scrapping we can erase, move, add or alter all kinds of things...Easy Peasy. I look forward to the crazy changes!

You two are making me laugh outloud!  Don’t worry Diane, I might have to throw things at myself depending on how the week goes and don’t forget I have insider information!   I just laughed so hard at this whole dialogue!
And, don’t worry - I’m a good ducker.    :D 

Meanwhile, I’ve had a crazy day and still haven’t had time to look for a template...  Sigh..    

Okay Marilyn, I put my creative cap on and added  another  photo spot on the template I am using and moved and resized things a little.

591156096_SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_TwoCousinsBirthdays-2.jpg.daa926d63e62ebe58edfef4c71238203.jpg

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi!   If you want to make an image smaller, click “edit” on your post, then double click on the image itself.  An “Image”  box should come up and you can change the size numbers according to how big you want the pic.   You only have to change the width, the rest automatically adjusts.   
For your photo here in my post, I picked 200, but you can try and see what size you like.   I’m fairly certain that when you are creating the original post, you can double-click and do the same to make it smaller.

Let me know if that doesn’t make sense!  :)

Perfect! Thanks for the tip. I went back and adjusted my original post. This will come in so handy!