November Crazy Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

Wish I had seen this earlier...somehow this month has proved to be busier than I thought it would be.  I love doing these, but alas not this time.  ☹️

Come and join us it doesn't matter when you start as long as its finished at the end of the month :) 

I'm trying to keep up even with not posting every stage here I am having trouble...what is going on with spare time in my retirement

3 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I'm trying to keep up even with not posting every stage here I am having trouble...what is going on with spare time in my retirement

I understand you totally......in retirement I think you just feel more energized, enjoy what you do so you are busy :)  

I hope it was okay to turn three of my embellishments as well as the photos. The heart and gift both looked a little odd lying on their sides and also the little snowman needed to be standing upright.

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-4.jpg

24 minutes ago, A-M said:

I hope it was okay to turn three of my embellishments as well as the photos. The heart and gift both looked a little odd lying on their sides and also the little snowman needed to be standing upright.

I wondered about that too, Anne Marie!  So far my embellishments look a bit odd but ok.   But, I might end up turning them later.  :) 
Maybe Valerie will 
clarify?   But, of course there’s no Scrapping Police here!   :rofl:

I just want to say this is meant to be a bit silly and fun. So long as you keep to the spirit of the game then that's fine. 

E.g. rotating a snowman so he's on his feet is fine (or one or two embellishments that look odd), rotating all your embellishments is not.

1 hour ago, ValerieT said:

I just want to say this is meant to be a bit silly and fun. So long as you keep to the spirit of the game then that's fine. 

E.g. rotating a snowman so he's on his feet is fine (or one or two embellishments that look odd), rotating all your embellishments is not.

Thanks Valerie!   The point is to be scrapping and have fun!  :) 

3 hours ago, A-M said:

I vote to let the snowman stand; otherwise he'd look like he was melting and that would make the kids in your photo sad.

I had added about 20 unique embellishments to my LO yesterday morning, but my Internet upload was hiccuping, and then I forgot to post it after the techs came and fixed our line. (Can you believe feedback from someone else on the line was causing havoc in our area of service? I have never heard of that.) Anyway, here it is turned right 90 degrees. I turned the photo and the hearts upright, but nothing else.

Nov Crazy 2B.jpg