November Crazy Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have created my title using two different alphas and I hope it was okay to add a word using a font. I will need to catch up on the last step at a later time as tomorrow we head off to spend a night with the daughter and family to celebrate 2 Birthdays happening today. ( oldest and youngest grandchildren)

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-5.jpg

5 hours ago, A-M said:

I have created my title using two different alphas and I hope it was okay to add a word using a font. I will need to catch up on the last step at a later time as tomorrow we head off to spend a night with the daughter and family to celebrate 2 Birthdays happening today. ( oldest and youngest grandchildren

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-5.jpg

Have fun with those Sweeties and Happy Birthday to them Anne Marie!

Here we go another week of tasks. Have fun

November 18

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add five papers.

I am using Florju_Flowery Touch and some textured papers from my stash, I may want to alter the green paper

18th.jpg

21 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Date and journaling added. I didn't like mine at all so had to move the photos down. I also added some more embellishments to the cluster and a BG overlay.

Thanks for a fun week :) 

Fun Hike

I liked your LO just fine! But I was the same, and for the version I am doing for my great-nephew's baby book, I changed a number of things. 

I will start this Slow Scrap but will not get it finished until next week as we head off on a little holiday this Saturday and will be away for 4 days. I will also miss the start of the next one but hope to still take part.

patterned papers all from my newest purchase: DRB_Birthday Party; white - SNU_SSpaper_Crazy4cardstock; blue ( recolored) - SRO_Peach

SG_Nov_3SlowScrap_Andreas_1.jpg.64d72f9b325f26007f3184ffcaeb1de8.jpg