November Crazy Slow Scrap

ValerieT

Almost done, tomorrow is the big day but one more little crazy task.

22nd Nov
Remove one photo from your layout. If you have just one photo you can either add one photo or remove the photo and do a photo-less layout.

Oh no... Don't hate me too much please...I have to remove one too and that sure goofed me up. ?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to move things around so once I do that I will probably duplicate some embellishments.

I hope everyone is having fun.

22nd.jpg

Debby - it isn't clear to me what we should be doing if we have one photo. Are you telling us to exchange the single photo or to add another one so that we have two? I understand that we can also completely delete the photo, but since this is for my great-nephew's baby book, completely deleting the photo isn't really an option.

And whoever put this step in there (Debby or Valerie?) SHOULD be hiding behind the couch! I think I have yet another LO where I will have to do a version for the challenge and another one for the photobook. ?

13 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Debby - it isn't clear to me what we should be doing if we have one photo. Are you telling us to exchange the single photo or to add another one so that we have two? I understand that we can also completely delete the photo, but since this is for my great-nephew's baby book, completely deleting the photo isn't really an option.

And whoever put this step in there (Debby or Valerie?) SHOULD be hiding behind the couch! I think I have yet another LO where I will have to do a version for the challenge and another one for the photobook. ?

Debby will probably come on right after I comment, but I interpret this task as either deleting your one photo (not what you want to do for the baby book!) or add another photo, making it 2 photos for the page.

I removed one of the blowing the candles out photos and enlarged the two left...just hoping the last step will work with how my page looks.

SG_Nov_3SlowScrap_Andreas_5.jpg.5a9cf41d8f983ace48a70c9574f3ff38.jpg

6 hours ago, Celestine said:

Celestine, with these slow scraps it is best to have the attitude that it is all just some fun and be prepared that after it is all over you alter the page to look as you want it to before you get it printed or kept for memory. This has happened to me in the past.

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

10 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Debby will probably come on right after I comment, but I interpret this task as either deleting your one photo (not what you want to do for the baby book!) or add another photo, making it 2 photos for the page.

Celestine, I’d agree with Diane.   When the task says  “Remove one photo from your layout. If you have just one photo you can either add one photo or remove the photo and do a photo-less layout.”  it means that if you have one photo, you can either add one more (for two) or remove your photo and have none!

As you said - no photos aren’t an option, that would be a pretty sad baby book for that little cutie!   But, seriously the object of these games is for us to be scrapping and having fun, there’s no scrapping police and whatever you do is fine!   So, no worries - just keep scrapping!   :) 

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday we were celebrating my husbands birthday. I got out from behind the couch, I'm sorry Celestine. Remove one photo from your layout. If you have just one photo you can either add one photo or remove the photo and do a photo-less layout . The whole point was to have an even number of photos but I guess that was clear as mud! Thank you Marilyn, Diane. And AnneMarie is correct...it's all about crazy fun LO and there is no wrong or right these are just some guidlines. We do not have Scrap Girls Police checking the LO'.

23rd Nov
Create a title and add a date to your layout. Add  any finishing touches and upload your layout to the
Slow Scrap Gallery

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

... and off we go for another crazy week! :) I'll be back later with my papers.

I like that the papers are all from the same collection, makes it super easy AND that's how I scrap.  It makes me a little worried though, wondering what's next.  ?

I had in mind what kit I planned to use this week which was my newest purchase but had to change my plans as it has arty type papers and you cannot mix three of them together so I have chosen to use one of my favourite beach themed kits -   BMU_Coastal

56836287_SG_Nov_4SlowScrap_Beachside_1.jpg.7f3c02d7fa9a2f2812454e8ed3fdb09d.jpg