ValerieT

November Crazy Slow Scrap

Wish I had seen this earlier...somehow this month has proved to be busier than I thought it would be.  I love doing these, but alas not this time.  ☹️

5 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

Wish I had seen this earlier...somehow this month has proved to be busier than I thought it would be.  I love doing these, but alas not this time.  ☹️

Come and join us it doesn't matter when you start as long as its finished at the end of the month :) 

November 13th

Add at least five unique embellishments.
You may duplicate your embellishments but you need to have at least five unique ones.

I added 6 different embellishments:

708916819_SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_TwoCousinsBirthdays-3.jpg.cca8d82357beb59c3879978108ec3da2.jpg

I added nine unique embellishments and replaced the ruler with a paper strip. I know what is coming next and I am worried.

Nov LO 2_300.jpg

4 hours ago, ValerieT said:

I added nine unique embellishments and replaced the ruler with a paper strip. I know what is coming next and I am worried.

Now you have me worried...

Here's my page with the 5+ embellishments.

Nov Slow Scrap LO 2 embells.jpg

OOps, Now that Valerie owned up, I’m off the hook a bit...  Maybe, gulp.....😱
I’m working on a page and trying to catch up, really.   I’ll get to it, really and I’m not looking ahead!  :)

I'm trying to keep up even with not posting every stage here I am having trouble...what is going on with spare time in my retirement

3 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I'm trying to keep up even with not posting every stage here I am having trouble...what is going on with spare time in my retirement

I understand you totally......in retirement I think you just feel more energized, enjoy what you do so you are busy :)  

My page with 5+ embellishments.........I do hope this LO isn't going to be turned at all as I will have to rethink it 😱

1266371767_slowscrapLO2.jpg.2eba3d2e7154633ef09b7188a289d389.jpg

Here we go, so far - template, papers, photo.   I’m trying to get to the embellishments but that might have to wait until tomorrow!  :)Nov 19 Monthly Game Wk 2 Chris & Sisi China JP.jpg

Ok, 5 embellishments added.  I’m not quite liking this, but I think I’m all caught up!  :)

Nov 19 Monthly Game Wk 2 Chris & Sisi China JP.jpg

November 14
Rotate your layout anti/counter clockwise by 90 degrees.
Make sure you turn your photos to the right way up, unless you like them in their new position.

(Uh oh.....  😱   :eekout:)

Oh NOooooooo......
Ok, well I even knew that was coming and it didn’t go well!    My layout isn’t too bad, but I’m not sure about that cluster.....    :sofa:
Nov 19 Monthly Game Wk 2 Chris & Sisi China  POST JP.jpg

I hope it was okay to turn three of my embellishments as well as the photos. The heart and gift both looked a little odd lying on their sides and also the little snowman needed to be standing upright.

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-4.jpg

24 minutes ago, A-M said:

I hope it was okay to turn three of my embellishments as well as the photos. The heart and gift both looked a little odd lying on their sides and also the little snowman needed to be standing upright.

I wondered about that too, Anne Marie!  So far my embellishments look a bit odd but ok.   But, I might end up turning them later.  :) 
Maybe Valerie will 
clarify?   But, of course there’s no Scrapping Police here!   :rofl:

I just want to say this is meant to be a bit silly and fun. So long as you keep to the spirit of the game then that's fine. 

E.g. rotating a snowman so he's on his feet is fine (or one or two embellishments that look odd), rotating all your embellishments is not.

I hate this. I had to rotate one of the paper pieces so I had somewhere to put any journalling. I might have to rotate the bow, it looks a bit odd.

Nov LO 2_300.jpg

1 hour ago, ValerieT said:

I just want to say this is meant to be a bit silly and fun. So long as you keep to the spirit of the game then that's fine. 

E.g. rotating a snowman so he's on his feet is fine (or one or two embellishments that look odd), rotating all your embellishments is not.

Thanks Valerie!   The point is to be scrapping and have fun!  :) 

3 hours ago, A-M said:

I vote to let the snowman stand; otherwise he'd look like he was melting and that would make the kids in your photo sad.

I had added about 20 unique embellishments to my LO yesterday morning, but my Internet upload was hiccuping, and then I forgot to post it after the techs came and fixed our line. (Can you believe feedback from someone else on the line was causing havoc in our area of service? I have never heard of that.) Anyway, here it is turned right 90 degrees. I turned the photo and the hearts upright, but nothing else.

Nov Crazy 2B.jpg

Why did I think this was going to happen.... I turned the photo and the 2 embellishment back but the berries look weird falling upwards instead of down 🤣 

SG_rotated.jpg.85355f370aa4fc267ca3ff0dfa2152a6.jpg

1 hour ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Why did I think this was going to happen.... I turned the photo and the 2 embellishment back but the berries look weird falling upwards instead of down 🤣 

SG_rotated.jpg.85355f370aa4fc267ca3ff0dfa2152a6.jpg

I know, Jane!  I laughed (sorta) when you said that!   😱