ValerieT

November Crazy Slow Scrap

I have created my title using two different alphas and I hope it was okay to add a word using a font. I will need to catch up on the last step at a later time as tomorrow we head off to spend a night with the daughter and family to celebrate 2 Birthdays happening today. ( oldest and youngest grandchildren)

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-5.jpg

12 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Why did I think this was going to happen.... I turned the photo and the 2 embellishment back but the berries look weird falling upwards instead of down 🤣 

SG_rotated.jpg.85355f370aa4fc267ca3ff0dfa2152a6.jpg

i thought the same Jane, we can read Valerie's mind, hahahaha i was putting my embellishments on thinking exactly that!

2 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

added my embellishments before I knew we would have to rotate, truly :)
that poor dog in my photo  may end up looking like the doggy in the window :D

975740773_week2.jpg.71240173a846a27eaa151460fe8eec07.jpg

You made me laugh, Marie!  :rofl: Hope you have a nice weekend.   

5 hours ago, A-M said:

I have created my title using two different alphas and I hope it was okay to add a word using a font. I will need to catch up on the last step at a later time as tomorrow we head off to spend a night with the daughter and family to celebrate 2 Birthdays happening today. ( oldest and youngest grandchildren

SG_Nov_2SlowScrap_Two Cousins Birthdays-5.jpg

Have fun with those Sweeties and Happy Birthday to them Anne Marie!

Here’s mine - 
Hong Kong

Funny thing is, I was not liking this layout and it was the background that was bothering me.   Once we had to turn it I liked it and the patterns seemed to work better with the photo.   Go figure...     :hit-head-with-hammer:

Wow the turning really goofed me up because I had writing on my embellishments  so I I turned papers and background. Here is my Crazy Slow Scrap week 2

Thankyou Marilyn for a great slow scrap.  My finished page.... Two Birthday Celebrations

Date and journaling added. I didn't like mine at all so had to move the photos down. I also added some more embellishments to the cluster and a BG overlay.

Thanks for a fun week :) 

Fun Hike

Here we go another week of tasks. Have fun

November 18

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add five papers.

I am using Florju_Flowery Touch and some textured papers from my stash, I may want to alter the green paper

18th.jpg

21 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Date and journaling added. I didn't like mine at all so had to move the photos down. I also added some more embellishments to the cluster and a BG overlay.

Thanks for a fun week :) 

Fun Hike

I liked your LO just fine! But I was the same, and for the version I am doing for my great-nephew's baby book, I changed a number of things. 

Five papers, I have used an old template as a start.

Nov LO 3_300.jpg

I will start this Slow Scrap but will not get it finished until next week as we head off on a little holiday this Saturday and will be away for 4 days. I will also miss the start of the next one but hope to still take part.

patterned papers all from my newest purchase: DRB_Birthday Party; white - SNU_SSpaper_Crazy4cardstock; blue ( recolored) - SRO_Peach

SG_Nov_3SlowScrap_Andreas_1.jpg.64d72f9b325f26007f3184ffcaeb1de8.jpg

19th Nov
Add an odd number of photos to your layout

Easy peasy....have fun.😃