ValerieT

November Crazy Slow Scrap

Yes it got complicated, I chose for embellishments, Creative Spirit from Syndee Nuckles!

SG_Nov.Crazy-Slow_scrapW4.jpg

I don't think I've used as many elements from one collection before......difficult :(

nine added from BMU_OutdoorDad

1155078141_SG_embellishments_LO4_2.jpg.c68793f54878b7c31e97762d624ff53a.jpg

Well I have got to use my newest kit for the embellishments... FLO_End of Summer

477782815_SG_Nov_4SlowScrap_Beachside_2.jpg.b43f1bba035b08ea6fcbc14e878220d2.jpg

My papers are GWH_Time to Play. Wow 9 embellishments!!! that is a hard one but I chose JZI_Beyond the stars.

I wonder what the next task with do to this LO.

27th Nov
Add three photos to your layout and add a frame to each one. The frames are in addition to your embellishments.

Hmmm...I only have one photo left in the six months series of my great-nephew, and that was planned for this slow scrap, which means I need to start over in the 9 months photos. Since these colors are different, I am starting from scratch again with the papers and embellishments. I will post them in a bit.

Now that I've moved into a different photo series, here is my new selection of papers and elements. The papers are from Aimee Harrison's "Canyonlands" and the embellishments are from Brandy Murry's "Calico Value Pack."

Nov Crazy 4A4B.jpg

Nov Crazy 4C.jpg

I'm using Frame Clusters from Susie Roberts. made mats from one of my papers, and blended the other two using Absolutely Blended by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin. It's starting to come together. (Just PLEASE don't make us turn it upside down in the next step. :D )

Nov Slow Scrap LO 4 photos.jpg

Yikes.......I'm going to have to be creative here. DS only sent me 3 photos but 2 are so similar......be back soon :) 

Gee, I wasn't counting on frames too...I'll make it work.

The kit I used for the embellishments ( FLO_End of Summer) had the perfect set of 3 frames in it. Now I just am wondering.... :wobbly-eyes: what we are going to be asked to do next !

1715466529_SG_Nov_4SlowScrap_Beachside_3.jpg.dfe6f510a1f98ca61e43389785d835f3.jpg

28th Nov
Use at least two different brushes on your layout. The brushwork must be visible.

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I was sick yesterday and am out of town now so my scrapping time is limited!

Hope you feel better today Conda :) 

I used three different brushes - two from one set - SNU_A Whale Time and the other - SRO_Halftone.  Now I do like the look of how my page is right now so I am a little scared about what may happen next.... image.png.00b91af848260e278014790129bc6198.png

628064641_SG_Nov_4SlowScrap_Beachside_4.jpg.10a3316379e3fd991b17711c442bba8a.jpg

29th Nov
Create a title from a font and an alpha. Your alpha must be from a different collection to your papers and embellishments.

Just now, SodScrap said:

29th Nov
Create a title from a font and an alpha. Your alpha must be from a different collection to your papers and embellishments.

Oh so many collections. 😳

Catching up a little. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I used two different brushes from Florju Designs "A Great Day" and the alpha from DRB Designs "Roughing It."

Nov Crazy 4D.jpg

Catching up. I used two brushes from SRO Halftone Grunge. The title alpha is from BMU Manmade; Font: Dancing Script. I also changed the placement of some of my embellishments in order to make room for a title.

Nov Slow Scrap LO 4 brushes.jpg

Nov Slow Scrap LO 4 title.jpg

My alpha - BMU_Nassua and the font - Bush Market

1075538577_SG_Nov_4SlowScrap_Beachside_5.jpg.739875d33ebf03e3d2965b21d624f4ab.jpg