April Showers

November Challenge Chase!

November 2019 Challenge Chase

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Here's how to participate in the November Challenge Chase:

-Sign-up on this thread so I can add you to the tracking spreadsheet. You can sign-up any time during the month.

-Complete 6 Challenge Chase Layouts during the month. Choose any you'd like from the November Monthly Challenges of 4 layouts, and  the two regular weekly challenges (Newsletter and Weekend).

-You have all month to complete the layouts! You could do all six the first week of the month if you'd like.

-To qualify, Challenge Chase layouts must be posted in one of the following three galleries and meet our challenge layout criteria. :

-Post links to your layouts in this thread so I can track them. If you edit your old posts to add them, I'll miss them! I only check the posts AFTER the last tracker update.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We have this fun Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif
https://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

We've tried to make this simple, but feel free to ask any questions on this thread.

Well the Bingo challenge was a bit of a fail for me as I did not plan well. Maybe this month will go better. Please sign me up and thanks!

Please sign me up and I will see how I go this month.

I didn't take this photo, but my dad did back in the 1960s. He used to drive into the countryside snapping shots of trees, barns, abandoned sites. This is a scan of an 11x14 pic he developed in the darkroom in our basement. It wouldn't all fit on my scanner, but this is the core of the image. Here is Rural Illinois, the closest I can get to an Ansel Adams inspiration for the Weekend Wildcard Challenge 11/2.

•  

Sign me up April please. I'll do my best to get it done but I think this is going to be a very busy month for me.

I will join in this month. Thank you April

I'm happy to see you added my name although I haven't been as active this last month as I would have liked.   I definitely want to play again this month.  Thanks for the add!

siggie-Sept-19.jpg.548d9fb26332ae3d16659ba7f78916dc.jpg

11 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

I'm happy to see you added my name although I haven't been as active this last month as I would have liked.   I definitely want to play again this month.  Thanks for the add!

siggie-Sept-19.jpg.548d9fb26332ae3d16659ba7f78916dc.jpg

It wasn't intentional. :blush: So glad you're ready to join us again this month!