Jump to content
SodScrap

November 2019 Recipe Swap

Recommended Posts

N O V E M B E R - REALLY????

I feel like the count to the end of the year is in full force.  I think I just got the hang of writing "2019" and now a new decade will begin soon! 

P L E A S E remember to name your recipe file like this:  sodscrap_yummy_food.  It REALLY helps me to keep track of which recipes I have received without having to track back to emails and the message board if your messageboard name is first in the file name.  THANK YOU!!

This month's theme is HOLIDAY FAVORITES.  Any holiday.  Any favorite.  

 

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Saturday, November 30, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie.
 
ABR_HomeCook_Full.jpg.4c15a74d99ea888a39629c64849ef51f.jpg.02928248af1c1a194c269a331ab907d7.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a recipe that I make at least once during the Christmas holidays because of its bright red and green colors. Plus, it is a good alternative for potlucks or when you feel like you have been doing way to much over-indulging! Here is Celery Salad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to make this Brinner Dinner every year for either "the Night before the Night before or for the Night before Christmas' Grandchildren would come over in their PJ's and we would be dressed like that too . Favorite!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YUMM-O!!  There is still plenty of time get your recipes ladies, you don't want to miss these!!

Please remember to send me your full resolution copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made the deadline! I have to say, I really missed making this for Thanksgiving this year. Due to my mom in law's memorial service being today, we ordered our entire dinner from our local supermarket. Every thing was great except the stuffing, which (to me) was inedible. Spoiled? Yes, I am! Just a bit.

Becky's Mom's Holiday Stuffing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies-I'm off early.  On the road again...I hope this leaves a little twangy song in your ear today!!  🤣 I will send the recipes later this evening, or possibly first thing in the morning.  I promise these recipes are worth the wait!

I am taking my laptop so I can catch up on uzipping new supplies.  I maybe bought a lot during the sale.  And, I downloaded the new club quick this morning as well.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN, I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON THE ROAD AGAIN, THE LIFE I LOVE IS 🎼🎵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Becster said:

I just made the deadline! I have to say, I really missed making this for Thanksgiving this year. Due to my mom in law's memorial service being today, we ordered our entire dinner from our local supermarket. Every thing was great except the stuffing, which (to me) was inedible. Spoiled? Yes, I am! Just a bit.

Becky's Mom's Holiday Stuffing

Oh, Becky.  I’m so sorry to hear about your MIL’s death.   I have noticed that you haven’t posted any PL pages and was hoping that she was ok.   I know she lived a long, happy life, but it’s always hard to lose a loved family member.   Sending you and yours my sympathy and hugs xo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Hey Ladies-I'm off early.  On the road again...I hope this leaves a little twangy song in your ear today!!  🤣 I will send the recipes later this evening, or possibly first thing in the morning.  I promise these recipes are worth the wait!

I am taking my laptop so I can catch up on uzipping new supplies.  I maybe bought a lot during the sale.  And, I downloaded the new club quick this morning as well.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN, I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON THE ROAD AGAIN, THE LIFE I LOVE IS 🎼🎵

Does this mean we still have today for more recipes or are they already zipped up?   ;)

Safe traveling, Conda  -  now you DO have me singing!    Good thing, my sister is packing up to leave in a few minutes, making me very sad.....   😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 5:53 AM, MariJ said:

Does this mean we still have today for more recipes or are they already zipped up?   ;)

Safe traveling, Conda  -  now you DO have me singing!    Good thing, my sister is packing up to leave in a few minutes, making me very sad.....   😢

 

20 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hope I’m not too late or we can save it for another time.

Pumpkin Cheese Pie

PERFECT timing!  I'm working on the recipes now!  Stay tuned....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed the link for the recipes just now.  THANK YOU for your support this year!!  🤗

Don't miss the annual Cookie (recipe) Swap this month!  Details are HERE, and recipes are due on the 12th! 🍪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×