Stopping by to say Hi!

Art_Teacher

I just wanted to introduce myself. :)  My name is Laura and I have been a jr.high/high school art teacher for the past 26 years.  I am married to my wonderful husband for the past 29 years.  We have no children, but one spoiled Golden doodle named Paisley.  She is the subject of many of my layouts.  I am on the CT for Silvia Romeo, which has brought me here, but I am looking forward to joining in the fun and meeting new people, or just saying Hi! to those who have been around the digi scrapping boards for years.  I started digi scrapping in 2006, and I still also paper scrap!  Sometimes, I just like to get messy and touch the supplies. lol

Welcome Laura

I hope you settle in and really enjoy being here. I look forward to seeing your layouts featuring Paisley as I do like dogs!

Hi Laura! And welcome to Scrap Girls. We're glad you and Sylvia are here/ I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful layouts (being an Art major myself).... Jump right in to the challenges, and monthly challenge, and games. You'll have fun!

Hi Laura!  My 10 year old's name is Laura (and my mother-in law... great name!)  I also have a 12 year old 7th grader, Karlie, who constantly draws.  Her middle school has a dedicated Art teacher, but not a dedicated Art class.   I was disappointed to find that out. She says she wants to be an art teacher when she grows up.  ?  I can't wait to see your layouts of your golden doodle; we have a Chiweenie puppy.  Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrapgirls! We have a lot in common! This is my 29th year teaching (not art, though) and I love to get my hands onto the supplies, too. My problem isn't with the getting messy, it's with the cleaning up the mess. :P I always think I'll go back and add more or finish and I never seem to put anything away! LOL!

Welcome!   As the wife of a retired teacher, and mother and mother in law of teachers, its so nice to have you join us.  I have some of Silvia Romeo's work in my library from a few years ago and am looking forward to what she brings to Scrap Girls.  Can't wait to see your work!siggie-Sept-19.jpg.548d9fb26332ae3d16659ba7f78916dc.jpg