Retiring after 20 Total Years of Digi Scrapping!

DRB Designs

Hello! I am sad to announce that I am retiring from digi-scrapping at the end of November. But I feel so honored and happy that I had the chance to spend the last couple of years here at Scrap Girls. This has been the very best experience here starting with our amazing, creative customers, to our talented creative team, and of course, where would we be without our fearless leader Angie!! Thank you, everyone, for making this such a warm and welcoming place. I'll still be hanging around as a customer and HUGE fan-girl but I also look forward to having more time to pursue other hobbies like painting and tending my neglected Cafe Press and Zazzle shops! LOL Much Love, Darryl / DRB Designs

P.S. My whole shop is 55% Off now through November 30 - then it will be closed.

_DRB_retirement-sale_1080x450-Banner.jpg

:i-love-it:   Darryl, I wish you all the best for the future. I do hope you will pop in and take part in some of the happenings in the forum.

I’m wishing you the best, Darryl but have to admit I’m sad as I love your designs and have used them a lot since you’ve been here!   I’ve enjoyed your time and products here at ScrapGirls and will miss seeing them in the future.   But, the time to enjoy is now so I wish you luck in your other jobs. :)  Please pop in and let us know what you’re doing from time to time...

Darryl,

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you stop in here to visit once in a while. Hugs to you. Many thanks for letting me play around with your awesome creations for the last few years.

• 4 weeks later...