Calling Challenge Chase Participants

angleigh

Question for everyone.  I'm going back and forth on what to do for the monthly challenges next year.  My dilemma is 

Do we stay with the Challenge Chase as it currently is

or 

Change it up and do bingo monthly

Please keep in mind rotating between the 2 every other month is not an option.  I'd like to stay with 1 way of running them for the year.

With Challenge Chase it would be ran exactly as it is now

With Bingo it would be similar to how we did it in October

What would you all prefer

I LOVE how you work the Challenge Chase! Incorporating a Tuesday and Weekend Wildcard into the Monthly Challenge keeps anticipation up and activity high all month long. I literally can't wait to log on Saturday morning to see what new challenge is posted. Instead of posting one big challenge at the beginning of the month, we are checking in and seeing each other's work in smaller bits. Frankly, I lost track of everyone's work a little with the bigger Bingo game. I like that fellow ScrapGirls are checking in on the Forum ALL THE TIME! I like looking at the gallery and seeing a distinct theme running through the posts. For instance, looking at all the black and white last week was really cool. An impact like that is a little diluted with a Bingo challenge. Just my two cents worth. ? But, whatever you decide Angie, this is a fun place to be!

All good points, Celestine!   I thought Bingo was so creative and innovative, but it seemed a bit overwhelming to me.   
Challenge Chase has been the greatest game to keep me scrapping each month and I like the combo of Monthly Challenges and the SG weekly ones.
But, that’s my two cents.  :) 

I agree with Marilyn and Celestine, I vote for keeping the challenge game going as it is, together with the monthly challenges and the weekend one.

We could still introduce the Bingo game each quarter to see the end of the season, 'a seasonal bingo game'. There is a such nice variety of challenges for everyone to do and I'm always having a good time at ScrapGirls, and thanks for asking Angie, love that about you!

I agree with others here.... keep the Challenge Chase and leave the Bingo for special events.

To add to this.... I would like to see Challenge Chase increase to 7 instead of 6  but incorporate Project Life run monthly instead of a yearly thing as I found last year when I hosted it, it all seemed to dwindle away a little during the year. Make it monthly and it might attract more participators. Do not have a yearly prize, just include with Challenge Chase which is why I suggest increasing the amount for the chase.

I really enjoyed doing the Bingo but I couldn't keep that up every month but its a great idea for special events. I enjoy the challenge chase just the way it is as the challenges are so varied and I'm glad you incorporate the weekly and newsletter challenges :) Like Anne-Marie says 7 is a good number to do or even 8 if it includes Project Life. 6 is quite an easy target to do :)