Weekend Wildcard Challenge 11-23

Boatlady

Everything seems to be about holidays lately so I think it would be fun to do something different.
I was looking through old photos  of vacations and realized I have photos of lots of buildings. There are quite a few that I have not scrapped so I think it might be a good idea to scrap a photo of a building. A museum, a school, historic building , a quirky building that you saw, a church, a fallen down building. It could be any building that strikes your fancy or even one you want to visit. Your hometown or a place you traveled to, it is all fine,  just a photo that you would like to scrap. .. I look forward to seeing lots of buildings when you are done post your building LO's HERE. Have fun.

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Talk about “Layout Police”, I think I read this challenge all wrong.   First off, I did a Holiday page and then - my “building” photo was of a stable made out of a cake!  Oh well, I tried....

Pannettone Nativity

i think your pannetone was perfect for the challenge, i love it ♥♥♥

8 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

i think your pannetone was perfect for the challenge, i love it ♥♥♥

Thanks Marie, I’ve been wanting to scrap that photo for almost a year, but then I thought uh-oh...   And, I loved your buildings and The Eye - very cool!  :)

19 hours ago, MariJ said:

Talk about “Layout Police”, I think I read this challenge all wrong.   First off, I did a Holiday page and then - my “building” photo was of a stable made out of a cake!  Oh well, I tried....

Pannettone Nativity

I think I was unclear but your LO is fine...it is a building!!!

2 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

I think I was unclear but your LO is fine...it is a building!!!

Nah....   You were quite clear, I just had a moment of doubt when I reread the challenge before posting!   It’s a great challenge, thanks Debby.  :)
And, Happy Thanksgiving.   ?