April Showers

Weekly Winners November 18th & 25th

Congratulations to last week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all the layouts posted in the gallery): Siblings by Jane in N.Z.
Monthly challenge_#2

Weekly Challenge Winner (chosen from layouts posted in the Tuesday and Weekend Galleries): Journey by Grandmadori
Journey.jpg

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all the layouts posted in the gallery): Our Room by A-M
August Challenge#2_Our Room

Weekly Challenge Winner (chosen from layouts posted in the Tuesday and Weekend Galleries): Remember by Back2Digi2019
Remember.jpg

To claim your prize, please email: prizes@scrapgirls.com (Grand Prizes have already been sent.)

Want a chance to win Scrap Girls’ Weekly Layout Contest?
Simply post your digital or paper layouts that use Scrap Girls pro ducts in our online Gallery; if we choose yours, you’ll win a prize! To be considered, don’t forget to list the Scrap Girls products that you used in your layout

What a lovely surprise to be among the winners this week. Congratulations to the other winners. :congrats3:

Congratulations ladies :) and thanks for picking mine.

Ooops after posting this I realized that I had reversed the photos so the names on the hats were back to front, I changed it on my original and forgot to come back here to change it so its come back to haunt me again :)........note to self change things straight away when mistakes are made :)

On 11/27/2019 at 11:56 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Congratulations ladies :) and thanks for picking mine.

Ooops after posting this I realized that I had reversed the photos so the names on the hats were back to front, I changed it on my original and forgot to come back here to change it so its come back to haunt me again :)........note to self change things straight away when mistakes are made :)

Congratulations! Don't you know, it would be on the winning layout! It is a fabulous page, even with mirror image writing. I hate it when weeks later I look at a LO and see a mistake. Check and recheck should be my mantra.