Project: A December to Remember!

Mikelle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Contratulations Celestine you sure deserve it.  I really need to get some pages made...why is this retirement life so busy?...I am not sure how I ever found like to work full time.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, Boatlady said:

Contratulations Celestine you sure deserve it.  I really need to get some pages made...why is this retirement life so busy?...I am not sure how I ever found like to work full time.

I feel the same way Debbie. I hope to see more of your gorgeous pages!

Yesterday's photo prompt was Sugar and Spice - I took the perfect photo!  Not only was it Karlie's 13th birthday yesterday, it was our little niece's 3rd birthday, so we had a little family celebration together.  I took a photo of the two of them together - sugar and spice and everything nice!  Mostly, lol.

I'm in - my mojo is fading - I think it's waiting for Santa.

Week 1 (1-8th) #20 favorite ornament

Week 2 (9-15th) #4 Christmas Tree

Week 3 (16-22nd) #14 Christmas Cards

Week 4 (23rd – 29th) Project Life Double Page Intro November 201                                 Project Life 2019 - Nov double page 2&3 #25 morning  
Week 5 (30-31st)

#28 Beautiful sight - Project Life 2019 Dec double page

On 12/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, Boatlady said:

Everyone is making such great December LO's

It's been fun looking at the gallery. I need to get scrapping too.

I feel so behind as I haven't had scrapping time!  And, the littles are here for a while (with their parents) so that doesn't leave time for that, HOWEVER-it is memory-making time!!  ?

1 hour ago, beatricemi said:

Congratulations to docsheila1, who won the $5 Gift Certificate to the SG Shop for the second week of A December to Remember!  Email Angie at prizes@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize! 

Congratulations!! :sign_Congrats_wav:

As a reminder:

As an extra incentive, there are PRIZES involved! Each week that you complete a layout using the prompts, you will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to the SG Shop.  To be eligible, you must post that week’s layout by Sunday midnight EST.  For those of you who complete layouts for the entire month (at least one layout per week for the 5 weeks in December), you will be entered into the grand prize drawing for a $20 gift certificate to the SG Shop.  To be eligible for the grand prize drawing, you needn’t post your layouts each week, but make sure to post all 5 layouts representing each week by January 5th, 2020 midnight EST.  So if you get behind, you can still catch up and have a chance at the grand prize!

With today being 30th here in Australia already, I created my last page for this month's December to Remember and chose the prompt for today. When I thought about what was the favorite moment for this year I thought the most outstanding happening this year was my Son-in-law finding  out he had a brother he never knew about. The photo in my layout shows how happy they were and the brother was seeing photos of his biological mother for the first time. I left out the name for privacy reasons.  If you want to see my page it is in the gallery HERE

I have enjoyed this month working with the prompts. Thankyou to the hosts for this event.

55 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Congratulations to Anne-Marie (A-M), who won the $5 gift certificate for Week 3!  Yay, Anne-Marie!  

What a lovely surprise! Our Aussie dollar is so bad these days I really appreciate winning these gift certificates.