December ATC Swap

Boatlady

Well November was a popular ATC month. The cards and coins were so much fun thank you all for making them. So here we are the last month of the year and for most of us the busiest so I will try to keep it simple. Christmas is this month and I don't know about you but I send out Christmas cards. I need to go to the post office to get Christmas stamps.....so here is the theme for this month "Christmas Stamps"  I'm pretty sure most of us have a stamp frame that we can build.

1. Create your ATC -card or coin with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE , as well, to share with all of our members. The " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! AT the end of the month after collecting everything I will send  zip file to all of you.

3. For uploading to the gallery, save a copy of your ATC at 72 dpi jpeg, then upload.

I look forward to seeing everyone's Christmas stamp and starting my December stamp collection. Have holiday fun.

On 12/1/2019 at 10:33 AM, MariJ said:

I loved when we did this another December - that was one of my favorite topics!   I’ve been busy and lax in ATC making lately, but going to try to get at least one stamp done.  :)

Yes, it was 3 years ago. Mine keep popping in Facebook memories! lol!

13 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes, it was 3 years ago. Mine keep popping in Facebook memories! lol!

Oh, that’s so cool!

12 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I'm trying to get inspired. Going through some personal issues right now so it might take awhile..........

Sending hugs, Kelly.   I think Holidays always make things harder., too...

6 hours ago, MariJ said:

How cool!  I’m curious as to how you created the shape, Anne Marie?

Marilyn, the Tutorial I followed  you need to be able to create a path and I do not think you can do that in PSE.   I will share a link to the the youtube tutorial HERE

3 hours ago, A-M said:

Marilyn, the Tutorial I followed  you need to be able to create a path and I do not think you can do that in PSE.   I will share a link to the the youtube tutorial HERE

Thank you Anne Marie - you’re so good with tutorials.   I started to watch and I see what you mean about paths and don’t think I can do that in PSE.   But, I’m going to continue watching in a bit - maybe I can still learn something or figure out a way to adapt.  Thanks so much for sharing!  :) 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:33 AM, MariJ said:

I loved when we did this another December - that was one of my favorite topics!   I’ve been busy and lax in ATC making lately, but going to try to get at least one stamp done.  :)

Yes a few years ago it was my first really try at ATC's and it was fun.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, A-M said:

You are always so helpful Thanks so much Marilyn. There is also a stamp frame in PSE 19 in the custom shapes but it is sorta thin.

9 hours ago, Boatlady said:

You are always so helpful Thanks so much Marilyn. There is also a stamp frame in PSE 19 in the custom shapes but it is sorta thin.

Thanks, Debby!   This time it was Anne-Marie, she always finds the best videos, but she’s right, it didn’t work with my PSE.  :(