April Showers

Holiday Scavenger Hunt

Holiday Scavenger Hunt

Who doesn’t love a great scavenger hunt – especially if you never have to leave your nice, cozy home! Our Holiday Scavenger Hunt runs December 17-29 and will lead you round-and-round the wreath as you search our store for the items featured on the wreath. This one will work your detective skills as you search collections and kits for the adorable embellishments!

Here’s how to play the game:

•  Using your best scavenger skills, search the Scrap Girls Boutique for the embellishments used to decorate the wreath.
  • Make a list of the product name and its web address link for each item you find. You’ll know when you’ve found the correct product when you see this star image 2015_BoutiqueHunt_Star-1in.jpg on the product details page.
  •  After you've found them all, email all the product names/web links to games@scrapgirls.com by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Sunday, December 29. Use the subject line “Holiday Scavenger Hunt” for your email entry; include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.
  • Those who correctly identify all the products will win a $5 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! In addition, we will draw one name from the qualifying entries to receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

HINT: There are 26 embellishments. There are no repeat designers. The background papers and the wreath are NOT included. Everything is very straight-forward: You’ll be looking for embellishments only. There are no ScrapSimple products, brushes, or tools.

2019_ChristmasBoutiqueHunt.jpg

If you aren't up to playing the game, enjoy the pretty Christmas wreath and see if you can recreate it using your favorite papers and embellishments! 

April, you have created such a pretty wreath for this game.

I will see if I have time to play but I think it will be a  struggle as I am not home much the next couple of days and then I need to get really busy with Christmas baking.

1 hour ago, A-M said:

April, you have created such a pretty wreath for this game.

I will see if I have time to play but I think it will be a  struggle as I am not home much the next couple of days and then I need to get really busy with Christmas baking.

That is why we made the deadline the 29th, so there is time after Christmas.

@April Showers  the problem still is not much time.... we will be away from home from 24th and returning home 28th.

I second that! I always look forward to the scavenger hunt for the days following Christmas. It's the only time my hubbie engages with SG.com with me! Please consider changing it to end on the 30-31st maybe. 

4 hours ago, Lost_in_Scrap said:

The wreath is beautiful! Can you tell us where the wreath itself, greenery, comes from?

Thank you! I used a brush set that is now retired to make the wreath and created a style to add the color and texture. 

Congratulations to Lost_in_Scrap. ShirlyO and barbaraj for completing the Holiday Scavenger Hunt! Laura (Lost_in_Scrap) won the random drawing for a $20 gift certificate to the SG Design Shop. Barbara and Shirley each win a $5.00 gift certificate.