Project Life 2020

angleigh

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's week 3.  With everything going on - we're living history right now - I really want to get caught up on PL!

PL 2020 Week 3

And now week 4.  I haven't kept up with the daily prompts the past two months, and with everything going on I'll have to adjust my PL layouts for a while.  I'm trying to get back to the daily prompts, though, I really like those.

PL 2020 Week 4

Congrats to Becster for being our monthly $5 winner

Scrapin Pat you are the winner of the quarterly drawing.  Your prize is a collection (valued at $9.99)  Just send me the name of the collection you want and i'll email it to you.  You can send that to   hello@scrapgirls.com

MarchPL.jpg

Well I have finished March.  Such a contrast from March's beginning to it's end.  I might have to go back and finish up Project Life's December for last year. I could use a new topic.  On the plus side there's more scrapping time as we shelter in place.  Hope you are all staying safe and well.

The New Normal

New Normal 2

New Normal 3

7 hours ago, Becster said:

Here is Week 13.

Almost caught up again. Our daughter is here since last Thursday to keep me company, and hubby is coming home this afternoon! It's been a long four weeks.

That's good news, Becky!  I know you’ll be happy to get back to some sort of normalcy in these different times...  :)