Project Life 2020

angleigh

How's everyone doing with social distancing?  I decided that I am going to use a planner format and make a distinct section in my Project Life for this sheltering in place period.  Hopefully it will be a short section.  It's a purposeful coping thing for me so I stay on the positive side.  Hoping it will be a short section of the book and we will be back to monthly layouts soon.  Stay safe and well all.

April 1

April 3

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Scrapin Pat said:

How's everyone doing with social distancing?  I decided that I am going to use a planner format and make a distinct section in my Project Life for this sheltering in place period.  Hopefully it will be a short section.  It's a purposeful coping thing for me so I stay on the positive side.  Hoping it will be a short section of the book and we will be back to monthly layouts soon.  Stay safe and well all.

April 1

April 3

This social distancing, while so needed is not easy.  Your pages made me feel connected and like we’re all in this together.  

I can't seem to figure out how to get the 2020 PL button - @angleigh, the link in your first post goes to the 2019 button, but everyone else has the 2020 button.  What am I missing?  I'm also trying to track down the WC blinkie/button.  I'm having issues!  ?  Help!

On 4/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, Scrapin Pat said:

April 1

April 3

This sounds like a great idea!

Hoping to get a few more pages done and get caught up. Hubby has been back in the hospital and to the nursing home again, rather serious this time. I just haven't had any mojo for scrapping, but if I don't keep at it then it won't get done.

Week 15