• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been HORRIBLE about doing this weekly.  I think this whole staying home thing has made it hard to keep up.  Literally I do the same every week..nothing all week then the store on Friday.  Exciting life huh...lol  Even getting ready for college was weird as we did 99% of the shopping online, except for 1 small trip to wal mart to pick up things.  But I promise myself I will get back in the swing of it next week and do photos.  But this week this would of been the only thing, Colby's college dorm

IMG_3552.JPGIMG_3551.JPG

On 8/20/2020 at 9:04 AM, angleigh said:

I have been HORRIBLE about doing this weekly.  I think this whole staying home thing has made it hard to keep up.  Literally I do the same every week..nothing all week then the store on Friday.  Exciting life huh...lol  Even getting ready for college was weird as we did 99% of the shopping online, except for 1 small trip to wal mart to pick up things.  But I promise myself I will get back in the swing of it next week and do photos.  But this week this would of been the only thing, Colby's college dorm

IMG_3552.JPGIMG_3551.JPG

Angie, this is so exciting!  I remember moving into my first dorm room freshman year.  This is a really weird time, of course - I hope college on-campus goes OK for him.   

As for Project Life, I've been feeling the same way, it's been hard to keep up with taking photos because we're just not doing much.  Even so, many of my weeks have ended up being TWO double layouts, just from how much I wanted to journal about the events.  If I run into a week where I really didn't take any photos, or only one or two, then I'm planning on filling it in with more of an art journal LO, documenting some our current events.

Yes, like so many of you have commented, it's been a challenge (hence the challenge name "Project Life 2020") keeping up when things haven't really changed from week to week.  But hey, we're all still hanging in there no matter how far behind we are.  GOOD FOR US, right?

Angie, congrats on getting your son moved into his dorm.  He's going to love college!  As I have missed your creative posts, I know you've been spending valuable time being a mom and getting your kids off to the next life's adventure.

And Mikelle, you're plowing ahead and I love what you've chosen to do for your layouts.

As for me, I've gone a little off script just to have something to put together.  Ha!  Ha!

Blessings everyone and keep on scrappin'!

Here is Week 25: Unique Houses

and Week 26: Red White Blue