Project Life 2020

angleigh

1 hour ago, Craftmomma said:

I did have trouble getting it to link, so I'll bet you I did it wrong. What's the right way? 

Hi Annie, Here’s what I do.   First, go to your posted layout page and copy the web link at the top.   Then, come to the thread you want to post the link and start typing like I am doing here.  Type the name of your layout or HERE like you did above.  Then highlight those words and click on the chain link in the choices at the top of the box.   it’s the 5th across (after the “S”):
Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 8.24.42 PM.png
You will see a dialogue box pop up.  Paste the layout link you copied in the URL section and click “Insert into Post”.
Then click “Submit Reply” to post it all.

You should have an active link to your layout.  Let us know if this doesn’t make sense, it’s easy but I may have over-explained.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Craftmomma said:

OK, Trying again.  Not sure I'm doing this right yet.  I didn't see a link to copy unless it is the thing that says Simplicity.jpg?   If that's right, then the link should be here.

signature_edited-1.jpg

It worked!  I love your signature, too.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I would share my Week 46  as I used a kit I bought sometime ago from a designer who is no longer in the store, sadly for me as I did enjoy her fun kits.