angleigh

Project Life 2020

Struggling this year. Ever since 2011 I've managed a page a week, but this year so far it isn't happening. My husband's health has gone you-know-where in a handbasket, and not only am I not taking photos, there isn't anything to write about except doctor visits and tests. Maybe switching to a monthly will be the best way to document this for the future.

Just rambling and checking in. Miss you all!

I managed to finish Week 2. Choir has been cancelled for tonight and schools have been dismissed early, flood warnings (!) so I will see if I can do some more. Maybe finish January on one page.

EDIT: I finished January, two weeks on one page. Looks like I can keep up this pace until things settle down. 🙂

Weeks 3 & 4

3 hours ago, Becster said:

Struggling this year. Ever since 2011 I've managed a page a week, but this year so far it isn't happening. My husband's health has gone you-know-where in a handbasket, and not only am I not taking photos, there isn't anything to write about except doctor visits and tests. Maybe switching to a monthly will be the best way to document this for the future.

Miss you too and your pages, Becky.  I was so glad to see them right now, I always enjoy them and wondered if you were ok.  
So sorry your husband is struggling, that’s no fun for sure.   I like your idea and your pages looked great.   Your journaling is so heartfelt it always feels a story, so that alone is documenting for you and interesting for us to read and share.   Take care.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:14 PM, Becster said:

I hope your DH starts feeling better soon and that you both be able to settled down to a more easier routine!
Take care of yourself, hugs from afar. :bighug:

Thank you all so much for your concern. Hubby is doing a bit better, but as you'll see here, life is never dull. We just keep on keeping on!

Week 5

Week 6