angleigh

Project Life 2020

Yep, I'm playing catch-up but now I have a little more time to do so.  I'm loving everyone's creativity!  Thanks for including me - I'm having a blast!

Here's my Week 10 

(I probably should have included myself in this theme.  Ha!  Ha!)

13 hours ago, Becster said:

Please read the note on the page before you read the journaling!

Week 11

Thanks Becky!  Sure saved us a lot of angst and worry.   Sending hugs... 

Greetings Everyone!  Hope you are all staying safe during this uncharted time.  Glad to hear that prayers are being answered - keep praying!  I'm thankful I have this group to keep me somewhat sane and encouraged.  Blessings to you!

Here's my Week 11:  see the good

Here's week 3.  With everything going on - we're living history right now - I really want to get caught up on PL!

PL 2020 Week 3

And now week 4.  I haven't kept up with the daily prompts the past two months, and with everything going on I'll have to adjust my PL layouts for a while.  I'm trying to get back to the daily prompts, though, I really like those.

PL 2020 Week 4

Hang in there, Everyone!  It's a challenging time but somehow I know we'll get through this and come out stronger!  

I'm not sure how proud I am of the pictures I chose for my DIRTY Theme because I let's me know that I need to do a better job of cleaning.  Ha!  Ha!

Here's my Week 12:  Dirty

All caught up. Here is Week 12

Personal news, hubby has been released from the hospital and into rehab for physical therapy. ❤️

2 hours ago, Becster said:

All caught up. Here is Week 12

Personal news, hubby has been released from the hospital and into rehab for physical therapy. ❤️

I was so happy to read that in your page, YAY for that!  :) 

Congrats to Becster for being our monthly $5 winner

Scrapin Pat you are the winner of the quarterly drawing.  Your prize is a collection (valued at $9.99)  Just send me the name of the collection you want and i'll email it to you.  You can send that to   hello@scrapgirls.com

MarchPL.jpg

I’ve realized I’ve numbered my pages all wrong. If I change them all, I think they’ll swamp the gallery again, so I’ll just change them on my computer, and go from there.

Well I have finished March.  Such a contrast from March's beginning to it's end.  I might have to go back and finish up Project Life's December for last year. I could use a new topic.  On the plus side there's more scrapping time as we shelter in place.  Hope you are all staying safe and well.

The New Normal

New Normal 2

New Normal 3

Here is Week 13.

Almost caught up again. Our daughter is here since last Thursday to keep me company, and hubby is coming home this afternoon! It's been a long four weeks.

7 hours ago, Becster said:

Here is Week 13.

Almost caught up again. Our daughter is here since last Thursday to keep me company, and hubby is coming home this afternoon! It's been a long four weeks.

That's good news, Becky!  I know you’ll be happy to get back to some sort of normalcy in these different times...  :)

How is everyone doing with Project Life?  I've been HORRIBLE about posting links to my layouts, but I've been good about getting my layouts done each week

8 hours ago, CRS said:

And caught up! This was probably the easiest page to do...so much happened, or didn't happen.

March 2020

That's a really good way of putting this very strange time....