angleigh

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, angleigh said:

Congrats this month's winners.  @scrapgarden  is the $5 winner and @MariJ  wins a collection valued at $9.99

Marilyn...email me (when you can) what kit you'd like and i'll get that to you.

Oh my goodness, I was reading through “new content” after being outside all day and found this.   Thank you and congratulations to Lynne, too.
Ok, Angie once I can get in to look at the products, I’ll let you know.  Thank you.   Sure hope you are getting some rest through all this.

This looks like a fun challenge and I wish I had been here to start in January!  I am going to jump in where we are if that's OK and try to finish out the year with the weekly prompts.  One of the most challenging things I face is what to scrap about so maybe this will help.   Thanks, 

signature_edited-1.jpg

9 hours ago, Craftmomma said:

This looks like a fun challenge and I wish I had been here to start in January!  I am going to jump in where we are if that's OK and try to finish out the year with the weekly prompts.  One of the most challenging things I face is what to scrap about so maybe this will help.   Thanks, 

7 hours ago, Craftmomma said:

Well, now I think I posted that in the wrong place.  Nevertheless here is my week 40 layout (I hope I counted the weeks right!) 

It's always fine to join in, glad you have.   I tried your link above, but it didn’t go to your layout.   Let us know if you need help with that.

I am crazy behind...I feel like I'm still stuck in March and can't move on.   I only completed 13 of 52 layouts.  Really don't know if I can catch up.  I'll see how many I can manage to do, I really wanted to do this, but may have to raise the white flag.  ?  But 2020, I'm not done with you yet!

47 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

I am crazy behind...I feel like I'm still stuck in March and can't move on.   I only completed 13 of 52 layouts.  Really don't know if I can catch up.  I'll see how many I can manage to do, I really wanted to do this, but may have to raise the white flag.  ?  But 2020, I'm not done with you yet!

You only have to do one a month. Maybe that will help you catch up.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:32 AM, MariJ said:

It's always fine to join in, glad you have.   I tried your link above, but it didn’t go to your layout.   Let us know if you need help with that.

I did have trouble getting it to link, so I'll bet you I did it wrong. What's the right way? 

signature_edited-1.jpg