Photoshop CC 2020

Rosemarythyme

Help! I had to delete my previous PS cc 2018 because it refused to work.  That delete erased all my fonts, styles and actions, but I've found most of my presets.  How can I reload  to the new version?  Has anyone had this problem? Do you know where I can go for simple directions to find the rest and load all of them. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Rosemary,

When I changed to PS 2020, i was able to copy & paste  my actions, brushes, styles etc by selecting

• my hard drive or local disk and then select
  • Program files, followed by selecting
  • Adobe folder and locate the
  • Photoshop 2020 folder and selecting the 
  • presets folder where you will find the folders for
  • brushes
  • styles
  • actions

my fonts are part of my windows set up, if you check the hard drive/local disk and select

Windows and look for the
fonts folder - you will see all your fonts in there, but I  never had to do copy any of it in, i just simply downloaded my font I wanted and install it, that's all i did.

Hope this helps a little and perhaps someone may have a different way of doing this or advise you if you use a Mac.

Happy New year to you :)

marie

Marie, thanks for the help. I was able to locate some actions/styles but others that I copied to Presets aren't showing up. Wouldn't you know that the missing ones are the ones I use the most.  I do use Mac so if anyone else has ideas, I'd appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...