Project Life 2020 Prompts

angleigh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I feel like I'm racing to catch up but that's OK.  I've got 50 more weeks!  Ha!  Ha!  Here's my Week 2 (out of the Project 52) and I went with the color green.  I have really enjoyed all of your pages.  There is a lot of creativity on this site and everyone should be proud of their accomplishments.  Not sure what I'm doing next week but hopefully it will come to me.  Life is busy so cut yourselves some slack if you've got a brain block or fall a bit behind.

Here's my Week 2:  Let's Go GREEN!

Many blessings!

My goal is to work on my Old Vacations book at least every Monday for Project Life. We'll see how I do. Here is Smoky Mountains Rainbow. This was a re-work of a page I did 7 months ago. I liked some things about it, but the colors were off for this section of the book, and I thought it just looked DULL for a rainbow page. The re-work has more depth of color, and I moved some things around. I think it fits better in the album now.

I don't think there is.  I have mine set up so that I get notifications of each post in my email, because there's where i'll see them first rather then the MB since i'm usually working on other things.  So I will read alot there.  When I do that the email always has a link to go to that post.  And it will take me directly to that.  

What I do with that is, if i've had a day where I haven't been on the board much or even post come through in the night.  I will go to the last email in my inbox, and click on the "go to post" from there so it starts me from the bottom.   But if i'm just browsing the board I will automatically click on the "go to last page" button on the thread and kind of start at the bottom and work my way back up 

23 minutes ago, angleigh said:

I don't think there is.  I have mine set up so that I get notifications of each post in my email, because there's where i'll see them first rather then the MB since i'm usually working on other things.  So I will read alot there.  When I do that the email always has a link to go to that post.  And it will take me directly to that.  

What I do with that is, if i've had a day where I haven't been on the board much or even post come through in the night.  I will go to the last email in my inbox, and click on the "go to post" from there so it starts me from the bottom.   But if i'm just browsing the board I will automatically click on the "go to last page" button on the thread and kind of start at the bottom and work my way back up 

Okay - thanks!

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

Angie, I can see this thread starting to get long as time goes on - is there a way to make a forum thread reverse chronological order or to go first to the page with unread posts?

What I do when I go to the Forum is to check for the orange “New” next to threads and categories.    Then, I click on the time next to the name that is listed there as the last post.

Like here - 
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 10.56.49 AM.png

- when I saw this I clicked on “6 minutes ago” and went directly to your post - the last one in the thread.   If you scroll up you will see an orange line which will note the last post you read in that thread.

If there are a few new posts in a category, I will click on the category and then each new post in a thread from there.
Much easier than starting from the beginning!

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

What I do when I go to the Forum is to check for the orange “New” next to threads and categories.    Then, I click on the time next to the name that is listed there as the last post.

Like here - 
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 10.56.49 AM.png

- when I saw this I clicked on “6 minutes ago” and went directly to your post - the last one in the thread.   If you scroll up you will see an orange line which will note the last post you read in that thread.

If there are a few new posts in a category, I will click on the category and then each new post in a thread from there.
Much easier than starting from the beginning!

Thanks, Mari. That is a nifty tip.