Project Life 2020 Prompts

angleigh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the thread to post our layout link to? It looks like the other thread has layouts link, too.

January: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/184963-project-life-2020-january-72dpijpg/

Hope I did that correctly.

:)

5 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I may switch to doing the monthly prompts as I like to do more artsy pages. My day to day life is mundane and boring. I'll try to do a least a few more weeks anyways. I may also switch to weeklies. Anyhoo, I did this one for January's prompt of Who are you.

This is an amazing layout Kelly!   But, I have to also add, that while I say the same about mundane and boring with my life - I’ve really enjoyed what you have been doing with your pages, they’ve been artistic in their way, too and how you use the prompts.  I like your idea of doing both too!

Is this the thread we're supposed to post our links in? I posted my links earlier in the other thread. Oops.

I made a companion layout since the previous one seemed lonely. lol Project Life 2020 January part 2 And they needed a front page for the album. lol So I posted this in the monthly challenge gallery: Project Life 2020 Front Page

1 hour ago, scrappinchar said:

Is this the thread we're supposed to post our links in? I posted my links earlier in the other thread. Oops.

I made a companion layout since the previous one seemed lonely. lol Project Life 2020 January part 2 And they needed a front page for the album. lol So I posted this in the monthly challenge gallery: Project Life 2020 Front Page

Yes, Charlene, links go in this thread and the other thread is just for chatting.

@scrappinchar  It is a little confusing but Angie has stated at the start of this thread that this is where we share links and the other thread is for chatting. You can read the opening thread   HERE

On 2/4/2020 at 6:16 PM, MariJ said:

This is an amazing layout Kelly!   But, I have to also add, that while I say the same about mundane and boring with my life - I’ve really enjoyed what you have been doing with your pages, they’ve been artistic in their way, too and how you use the prompts.  I like your idea of doing both too!

Thanks, Marilyn!! I've been trying different things that I haven't done before or very often. It's been fun!

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thanks, Marilyn!! I've been trying different things that I haven't done before or very often. It's been fun!

I’m glad it’s been fun for you because it’s been kinda cool sharing in all the things you have been doing!  :) 

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Week 7. Gee who knew I'd stick with it this far. Having fun trying to get some interesting shots of my boring weeks, and trying different things while scrapping.

Yay Kelly and truly - your pages have been so cool and anything but boring;  I’ve really been enjoying them and your creativity!