Project Life 2020 Prompts

angleigh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been struggling with what to do with "yellow" which was the seventh week prompt.  Its my favorite color, and I kept hoping my daffodils would bloom early so I could use a picture of them.  Then after a day-long search, I found my answer, in the kitchen cabinet.  Here's my seventh week layout for Project Life 2020.  Now I'm running behind and need to get eight finished!

yellow bird

9 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

I've been struggling with what to do with "yellow" which was the seventh week prompt.  Its my favorite color, and I kept hoping my daffodils would bloom early so I could use a picture of them.  Then after a day-long search, I found my answer, in the kitchen cabinet.  Here's my seventh week layout for Project Life 2020.  Now I'm running behind and need to get eight finished!

yellow bird

Your page is perfect and so much fun!  You must have been struggling with yellow because that little guy was hiding, good thing you found him!  :rofl:

Dear Angleigh,

Just a quick note to say thank you for heading up Project Life 2020.  I know we're all busy (well, right now it's slowed down a bit) but I want you to know that I appreciate the effort you put into this blog/feed.  You've got a lot going on too but you still find a way to keep everything organized and ready to go.  (I'm sure you're the one who also comes up with the Prompts and that's a lot.)

Thank you and many blessings!

Gratefully,

Stephanie

1 hour ago, Stephanie H. said:

Dear Angleigh,

Just a quick note to say thank you for heading up Project Life 2020.  I know we're all busy (well, right now it's slowed down a bit) but I want you to know that I appreciate the effort you put into this blog/feed.  You've got a lot going on too but you still find a way to keep everything organized and ready to go.  (I'm sure you're the one who also comes up with the Prompts and that's a lot.)

Thank you and many blessings!

Gratefully,

Stephanie

Awww...thanks Stephanie!