Project Life 2020 Prompts

angleigh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, like some of us, I'm falling farther and farther behind but I'm DETERMINED to get myself back on track.  I've been taking my photos but just haven't created layouts.  Well, here's to getting things going again.

Week 27: my favorite place in the world  and

Week 28: mushrooms (I went off script for this one)

Blessings to everyone!

Okay...I got fourteen weekly prompts done before I crashed...figuratively not literally.  I was giving up when thanks to barbaraJ I was reminded that I only need to do one for each month...so I'm back.  Here is my number four monthly prompt...Natures Sweet Perfume... which is also my prompt for #21 in the weekly plan.  I'll get this figured out somehow.  Eight more required, right?

OK, now I'm REALLY behind but I'm bound and determined to keep going.  I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know everyone through your posts.  Hope all is well and you're enjoying the Christmas season.  I'm in Minnesota so I'm hoping for a white Christmas but it hasn't happened yet.  Ha!  Ha!  Many blessings and stay safe!

Here are three more weeks-

Week 31:  puzzle-mania

Week 32:  on my plate

Week 33:  my favorites

Here is my Week #52 for Project Life 2020. I don't think I missed any. It is appropriate that the final LO for this yearlong project uses one of my favorite childhood photos of my son. To this day, he loves the Cardinals. It was his first professional baseball game, and the Cardinals went to the World Series that year.

Thanks, @angleigh for organizing this challenge. I know I didn't follow the prompts, but instead worked on a big project that I really wanted to get done. I have made a BIG dent in my "old vacations" project, so thank you for providing the impetus for me. My goal was to put together a LO for the challenge every Monday, and even though I didn't always get it done on a Monday, I at least got it done. I very much appreciated that challenge, and it kept me going!

• 2 weeks later...