Jump to content
angleigh

Project Life 2020 Prompts

Recommended Posts

Oh my!  I'm so excited!  I think I'll immediately head to the ScrapGirls Shop.  Ha!  Ha!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the thread to post our layout link to? It looks like the other thread has layouts link, too.

January: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/184963-project-life-2020-january-72dpijpg/

Hope I did that correctly.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am now doing monthly highlight pages and not working with the photo prompts..... January 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stephanie H. said:

Oh my!  I'm so excited!  I think I'll immediately head to the ScrapGirls Shop.  Ha!  Ha!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Congratulations Stephanie!   And, happy shopping!  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may switch to doing the monthly prompts as I like to do more artsy pages. My day to day life is mundane and boring. I'll try to do a least a few more weeks anyways. I may also switch to weeklies. Anyhoo, I did this one for January's prompt of Who are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I may switch to doing the monthly prompts as I like to do more artsy pages. My day to day life is mundane and boring. I'll try to do a least a few more weeks anyways. I may also switch to weeklies. Anyhoo, I did this one for January's prompt of Who are you.

This is an amazing layout Kelly!   But, I have to also add, that while I say the same about mundane and boring with my life - I’ve really enjoyed what you have been doing with your pages, they’ve been artistic in their way, too and how you use the prompts.  I like your idea of doing both too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the thread we're supposed to post our links in? I posted my links earlier in the other thread. Oops.

I made a companion layout since the previous one seemed lonely. lol Project Life 2020 January part 2 And they needed a front page for the album. lol So I posted this in the monthly challenge gallery: Project Life 2020 Front Page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scrappinchar said:

Is this the thread we're supposed to post our links in? I posted my links earlier in the other thread. Oops.

I made a companion layout since the previous one seemed lonely. lol Project Life 2020 January part 2 And they needed a front page for the album. lol So I posted this in the monthly challenge gallery: Project Life 2020 Front Page

Yes, Charlene, links go in this thread and the other thread is just for chatting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A-M said:

Yes, Charlene, links go in this thread and the other thread is just for chatting.

Thanks! I'm trying to get things straight. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@scrappinchar  It is a little confusing but Angie has stated at the start of this thread that this is where we share links and the other thread is for chatting. You can read the opening thread   HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 6:16 PM, MariJ said:

This is an amazing layout Kelly!   But, I have to also add, that while I say the same about mundane and boring with my life - I’ve really enjoyed what you have been doing with your pages, they’ve been artistic in their way, too and how you use the prompts.  I like your idea of doing both too!

Thanks, Marilyn!! I've been trying different things that I haven't done before or very often. It's been fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, scrappinchar said:

Is this the thread we're supposed to post our links in? I posted my links earlier in the other thread. Oops.

It's all good!! It can be a bit confusing but we can easily find your layouts by just going to the PL 2020 gallery.☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 7: Asheville was Grove-y. I also love the page that follows this, but I ended up using a photo from the Grove Park Inn website that was pretty high resolution, and I can't figure out if it was copyrighted, so I won't post it.  😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thanks, Marilyn!! I've been trying different things that I haven't done before or very often. It's been fun!

I’m glad it’s been fun for you because it’s been kinda cool sharing in all the things you have been doing!  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 7. Gee who knew I'd stick with it this far. Having fun trying to get some interesting shots of my boring weeks, and trying different things while scrapping.

Edited by ladyscrapalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Week 7. Gee who knew I'd stick with it this far. Having fun trying to get some interesting shots of my boring weeks, and trying different things while scrapping.

Yay Kelly and truly - your pages have been so cool and anything but boring;  I’ve really been enjoying them and your creativity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, MariJ said:

Yay Kelly and truly - your pages have been so cool and anything but boring;  I’ve really been enjoying them and your creativity!

Thank you, Marilyn! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×