angleigh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/5/2020 at 5:38 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

Just a general question but are we posting here or the other site as I've posted in both and I know others have as well :) 

I've been posting in the other thread, but I'm guessing both are being monitored for layouts. (?)

14 hours ago, Celestine said:

I've been posting only in this thread.

Angie says this at the beginning of this thread - the Prompts thread: "We'll also use this thread to post our layouts monthly/weekly. Don't forget to post your layouts in the Project Life 2020 Gallery  Then come back here and post a link to your layout."

thanks for that I'll post here in future :) 

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

I just noticed that I put my image Mountains and Streams in the PL 2019 gallery instead of the 2020 gallery. Is there a way to have it moved or should I delete it and reload it? Or does it even matter? Thanks for any solution!

Look at it now,  I moved it!!!  :)  I have some of those powers-that-be, but I’ve never moved a layout before!  It took me a few minutes, but I tried, held my breather and it worked.   Thanks for the incentive to try.  :D 

21 hours ago, MariJ said:

Look at it now,  I moved it!!!  :)  I have some of those powers-that-be, but I’ve never moved a layout before!  It took me a few minutes, but I tried, held my breather and it worked.   Thanks for the incentive to try.  :D 

Thanks so much! I'm glad you learned a new maneuver! I appreciate it!

40 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I have been so uninspired to take photos to follow daily or weekly prompts. I believe I'm going to continue with making more artsy layouts following the monthly prompts. I really enjoy doing these kind of pages; very therapeutic for me. Here's mine for April Nature

Well, you sure blew it out of the park with this one Kelly - it’s a winner and SO beautiful!  :)

10 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Well, you sure blew it out of the park with this one Kelly - it’s a winner and SO beautiful!  :)

Aww thanks Marilyn!! There are some areas where the bluebonnets are so stunning. I took this photo in field next to a Walgreen's. lol! Every year you can see families taking photos of their kids along the highway. I know they canceled the Bluebonnet festival this year and the Bluebonnet trails but I'm sure some people will still drive through the trails and take pictures.