Looking for CHOCOLATE style/action (picture attached)

I want to turn a script font title into 'chocolate style' - see attached picture. 

Does an action or a style exist in the shop? Or would one of the talented artists a ccept the challenge? Thank you.  

Vianna

IMG_3174 (Small).JPG

@Vianna   If you use the style already shared you would use it on a fine font and then put a fairly large shadow to give the effect of what you have shared. You might need to play around the shadow and depending on what program you use... move it a little and also play around with the layer style itself to make it look like you want it to.

Thank you, everyone - I am purchasing Syndee's Chocolate Candy style. Looks good to me.

I will play around with the shadow, as suggested - and thank you for that tip. 

HAPPY NEW (creative) YEAR to all! 

How funny: it says I am a new scrapper on the block. I've been a forum member since 2007. Elements 11. It does everything I need. And I still use many of the daily freebies from that early time. Timeless stuff.  I just dont post much anywhere. I'm a hybrid scrapper, in that I do some work digitally, 4x6, 3x4, then use it in a conventional way. I dont fit in any one category of scrapbooking. But I enjoy the creative process, and looking back on my ALBUMS, seeing the events and people that are our lives. I do it so the memories remain ever fresh.   

7 hours ago, Vianna said:

How funny: it says I am a new scrapper on the block. I've been a forum member since 2007. Elements 11. It does everything I need. And I still use many of the daily freebies from that early time. Timeless stuff.  I just dont post much anywhere. I'm a hybrid scrapper, in that I do some work digitally, 4x6, 3x4, then use it in a conventional way. I dont fit in any one category of scrapbooking. But I enjoy the creative process, and looking back on my ALBUMS, seeing the events and people that are our lives. I do it so the memories remain ever fresh.   

Thanks for telling us about yourself, your scrapping style sounds so interesting and you describe so well an important reason we scrap!    
The Forum counts how many times you’ve posted and automatically assigns titles like “New Scrapper on the Block”, Scrapper Friend, etc.  Your count is 45, as it rose your title would change to another name.    I think there’s a way you can change it to a personal one, too.  Now I see that actually I have changed mine, but at the moment I don’t remember how!  :D 
Anytime you’d like to share your creations, we’re happy to see them.   :)  

On 1/6/2020 at 3:25 AM, MariJ said:

I think there’s a way you can change it to a personal one, too.  Now I see that actually I have changed mine, but at the moment I don’t remember how!  :D

Here is the post count for each rank.

image.png

After 2500 posts, you get the ability to change your title. I got this list from the back end of the forum. Kind of makes me want to add a few more ranks... ;)  To change your title after 2500 posts, it is the top line when you click on "Edit Profile."

26 minutes ago, April Showers said:

Here is the post count for each rank.

After 2500 posts, you get the ability to change your title. I got this list from the back end of the forum. Kind of makes me want to add a few more ranks... ;)  To change your title after 2500 posts, it is the top line when you click on "Edit Profile."

That's SO cool, thanks!  April for the information!  :) 

Thank you for the information on ranks, but honestly, I doubt I'll ever reach even 2500 ? 

Here is a 4x6 I quickly digiscrapped to document this year's 'sloth-on-the shelf' at our house. After printing, I placed on 8x11 cardstock and in th e album, then wrote my journaling and added a few conventional embelishments without making it the page too dimensional. Much of my scrapbooking is of this type. Because it's fast and easy, I can "tell a story" almost every day & stay current with my recordkeeping. But posting in forums/galleries doesnt work for me because I make a lot of my own elements or use stuff from various digital websites and designers so ... there is that! I would like some day to take an advanced class & learn how to create more of my own elements and fine-tune the techniques I now use. 

16 elf on shelf.jpg

8 hours ago, Vianna said:

Thank you for the information on ranks, but honestly, I doubt I'll ever reach even 2500 ? 

Here is a 4x6 I quickly digiscrapped to document this year's 'sloth-on-the shelf' at our house. After printing, I placed on 8x11 cardstock and in th e album, then wrote my journaling and added a few conventional embelishments without making it the page too dimensional. Much of my scrapbooking is of this type. Because it's fast and easy, I can "tell a story" almost every day & stay current with my recordkeeping. But posting in forums/galleries doesnt work for me because I make a lot of my own elements or use stuff from various digital websites and designers so ... there is that! I would like some day to take an advanced class & learn how to create more of my own elements and fine-tune the techniques I now use. 

16 elf on shelf.jpg

Your page is wonderful and your sloth-on-a-shelf is adorble, what a great idea!  :)  She is so festive looking and I really like her fancy CHristmas outfit and how you embellished your photo.   Scrapping is what works for you and I really like your ideas.   You can always feel free to post photos here for use to share, we’re glad to see!  Thanks so much for starting my day with a smile.   :) 

• 2 weeks later...