Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 2020-02-04

beatricemi

Today’s newsletter is all about the Designers’ Favorites sale. So my challenge to you is simple. Just scrap a layout with one of your favorite collections. I know you have a least a few and it would be impossible to pick just one so any of them will do. Maybe look for one that you have used over and over. Once you have created your layout post it in the Tuesday newsletter gallery Here and come back to the forum with a link to your page. Also let us know why the collection is one of your favorites. I selected Poppy Lane because of the colors- I love turquoise, pink and orange together. And bonus, I chose one of my favorite templates: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Pocketful #3. I love pocket style templates. I think they work best to show off photos and everything about a kit.

Here's my page: Wednesdays with Abbey

I can't wait to see what you create!

Hi. I loved your layout Bea!

How many days do we have to complete the challenge? Up until the next Tuesday?

Here's mine: Homecoming - This Made My Day

Since I'm just getting back into scrapping, my supplies are in various places on my computer and external hard drive. A mess!

Anything from Angie I could call a favorite! :) I went with Capturing Memories and Capturing Memories Embellishment Mini because I love the colors and overall "feel" of the collection. 

Here is my layout, using Ginny Whitcomb's Fall Farmhouse, which was a ScrapSimple Club Offering late last year. I don't see it in a value pack, so I tried to link the smaller kits that I used for this specific layout. Please see the description on the layout. I really like the colors and the different embellishments, particularly the seed botanicals. The papers are really versatile, too, and feature a number of different patterns. Here is Family.