Looking for Specific Kit by Brandi Murray

Sue Parry

Hi!  Back to scrapbooking after taking a break ! Loving it!  I found some of the elements on this layout in my files from Coastal Biggie by Brandi Murray from years ago. However, I am not finding the weathered frame or the, what looks like, wheat sheaths on the left side of the frame. Does anyone know if this kit is still available?

Thank you, Sue in MN

med_gallery_9429_308_203585.jpg

Hi Sue,

I believe that the Coastal Collection was retired. If you had previously purchased it and are missing certain parts of it Angie may be able to help you . If that is the case email Angie at customer service and see if she can help. If you hadn't already purchased it I don't think she can help, I was unsure from your post but hoping that you had and you are missing items. Good luck it is a beautiful collection !

Hi Sue,
I did a search in the Boutique for “Coastal” and found it HERE as the “Coastal Collection Biggie” so it’s still available!   If you click on the marketing image and arrow through, Brandy included a wonderful one of the embellishments but I don’t see the ones you are looking for, so I’m wondering if they are from a different collection?

I’m going to keep looking!

Hi Sue..those items aren't from the Coastal kit.  I found the layout in Brandy's gallery, and it list what kits were used.  Unfortantley it's an older layout and the other kits were all retired and no longer available in the store. Those 2 items in question came from those kits.

MariJ !  Thank you for your help! I did purchase the Coastal Collection Biggie last night, thinking that all of the elements were in it, but the weathered frame and the wheat are not there. I was wondering if they were from a different collection of Brandy's. I do LOVE this biggie collection !

Sue in MN

41 minutes ago, Sue Parry said:

MariJ !  Thank you for your help! I did purchase the Coastal Collection Biggie last night, thinking that all of the elements were in it, but the weathered frame and the wheat are not there. I was wondering if they were from a different collection of Brandy's. I do LOVE this biggie collection !

Sue in MN

You’re welcome.  :)    The Coastal Collection is one of my favorites - I love it too and use it often!
I was wondering if there were some way you could use the wood paper in the collection, cut out the middle, then resize to make a frame?   Not sure how that would look or work, but it’s an idea!  Although, now I see that the wood grain on the paper goes in only one direction.   Maybe a ScrapSimple frame?   Lots of ideas, I hope you  can find something that works!
And, we hope to see your pages using that wonderful collection, good luck and any questions - just ask.   There’s always someone around to help.  :)