Tabs

Hello All!

I'm in need of a brush, template, or shape that would allow me to make fold-able tabs. I do need a commercial license for it too. The Shop is HUGE, I'm hoping someone if familiar with the look I'm trying to find.

Thank you so much!1999863295_tabforpost.jpg.cbbc2d1a14af6fc3795a148bbdd3fd46.jpg 

I think some years ago there was a set of custom shapes that would fit what you are after but I cannot find it in the store now. The closest I came was the tab in this set:

image.thumb.png.cfdce0e488143eb97ef74720cf56e70a.png

In the store HERE

Check shapes in your program maybe you can make one of your own by using several layer of shapes them merging them. Good luck.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:19 PM, no_idea said:

Hello All!

I'm in need of a brush, template, or shape that would allow me to make fold-able tabs. I do need a commercial license for it too. The Shop is HUGE, I'm hoping someone if familiar with the look I'm trying to find.

Thank you so much!1999863295_tabforpost.jpg.cbbc2d1a14af6fc3795a148bbdd3fd46.jpg 

I made this in PSE.  It's a png with transparency.  You can right-click and download.  Oh, I see that the forum "shrunk" it.  My file is 972 x 1500.  Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

foldTab.png

Linda! That is so awesome! Thank you so very much. I would love to use your tab, but I plan on using it to make finished bible tabs that I would be selling. I would only use your tab if I have your permission to use it like a commercial license. I will let you decide whether that is acceptable to you. 

Thank you again for your kindness ❤