Weekend Wildcard Challenge 15 Feb 2020

Mikelle

My husband recently bought a macro lens for me, because I’ve complained several times about not being able to take photos of very small things, or very close-up photos.  I haven’t gotten to play with it enough yet, but so far I love it!  This weekend, I’d like to do a photo challenge:  Create a layout using a photo or photos of something small, close-up.  Or, you can use a close-up photo of part of something larger - you can even try to make us guess what we’re looking at!  If you have a hard time taking a close-up with the lens you have, take a photo of the object as close as you can, then crop it to the area that you want and enlarge it.

Once you’ve created your layout, post it in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread to leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it.  Don’t forget to leave a little love on everyone else’s layouts, too!

Thankyou Mikelle for this challenge. I do enjoy taking close up nature photos with my little camera. There are times I would like to own a DSLR but am really pleased with what I can achieve with my little camera...... Macro Photo

I'm glad you reminded me to take so close ups...I do not have a macro lens but my photography teacher said we can sort cheat by using multiplier filters....works ok. Here is my macro page