Texas Blue Bonnet flowers

I’m sorry I don’t, Lynne but I wonder if @Mikelle would?   She lived in Texas and I think I recall she had some beautiful photos and pages with the blue bonnets.  Then again, I could be remembering wrong and it was a different flower!   Hope someone comes along with some ideas.  

There was a collection JRA_BluebellWoods but it is retired, I do not know of another. So sorry

Lynne - Florju's Nature  kit has a couple of stylized botanicals that have a distinctive lupine shape to them. One is even a bluish purple color. You might take a look at them. Also, since I'm on the Creative Team, we get to see kits from a few designers slightly in advance of their release, and Carol W Designs has an upcoming kit called Dream Of Flower (maybe released on March 13 here at ScrapGirls?) that has some "painted" flowers that look a lot like partially opened blue lupines. You should definitely take a look at it when it is released. Unfortunately, nothing in my stash is spot-on for Texas Bluebells. Good luck!

I just saw this!  Lynne, I had been looking for bluebonnet embellishments a while ago, too - Marilyn is right, I have tons of bluebonnet photos.  I haven't been able to find any specifically, but I use the search function on my computer, and when the embellishments are only numbered and not named, I have a hard time finding things.  I've been wanting to go through my collections that aren't specifically named, to see if I might be able to find some bluebonnets.  No luck yet!

On 3/6/2020 at 5:25 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

Ooo I’d love even a mini collection with Texas Blue Bonnets! It’s almost time for them to start blooming again.

Yes!  Any designers want to take this on?  ??