cursor is skipping all over the monitor

Smiles

I'm still getting used to my new Windows 10 computer.  I plugged in my old Bamboo Fun (which dates back to the second Scrap Girls convention), and I'm having a frustrating time with the cursor jumping all over.  Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing it?   My desk is pretty cluttered - I know with a wireless mouse, things in the way can interfere, but I didn't remember that happening with my Wacom.  I hope it's not that it doesn't play well with Windows 10...

Gayle, I had a Bamboo Fun that I loved too but it didn’t seem to play nicely (or at all) with the newer Mac OS after I’d updated.   I looked online and as Linda said there was talk of new drivers to let it work, but it had never come out last time I looked.   I finally ended up buying a new small Wacom a year ago that works fine.   Sigh.... Technology updates and improvements are wonderful, but expensive and I am not fond of the waste and excess “stuff” it creates...

I had the same problem when bought a new Mac. Bamboo Fun didn't work. Now if I update the Macs OS I'm told my old CS6 won't work and I hate to be committed to a monthly charge for CC. Built in obsolesence!