Brush Problems

MommyMarine

I am having trouble loading the brushes from the Boutique into my Photoshop 7.0 version. I have followed all instructions for loading; however, it keeps teilling me that the brushes aren't compatible with my Photoshop 7. :sadpanda: This is they way I feel. I have been trying to load them since last night. :banghead:

Guest Sharebear57
Ok, I do not have Photoshop 7, so I may be wrong, but I think they will say that you have to use the PNGs to create brushes using your photoshop and then use those instead of the included ABRs.

[quote name='Sharebear57' post='78001' date='Dec 19 2006, 12:04 PM']Ok, I do not have Photoshop 7, so I may be wrong, but I think they will say that you have to use the PNGs to create brushes using your photoshop and then use those instead of the included ABRs.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, Sherri. I will give that a try and see if that works. Any other ideas on how to correct this will be appreciated. I really want to be able to purchase brushes from the boutique; however, if I can't get the free ones to work. I would be in trouble.

Again, Thanks for the tip.

Yep. Use those PNGS. Thats what we include them for. Photoshop has changed their brushes a ton over the past few versions leaving people with older versions of PS a little stressed.

It only takes a min to use the PNGs and make your brushes out of them. Just make sure you click the little arrow on the brush palette, and SAVE THEM. Then theyll be all ready for ya next time youd like to use them.

Archived