Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 2020-03-10

beatricemi

Music is all around us whether you play an instrument or listen to the radio. Scrap something musical: examples…what’s on your radio right now, favorite song, favorite instrument. Once you have completed your page post it to the Tuesday newsletter gallery and come back here with a link to your page so we can leave you lots of love! I can’t wait to see what you create.

Here is my page: A Little Help

I was  thinking outside the box a little on the music theme using museum  photos so felt a template was a good place to start. This is my Music LO

1 hour ago, Grandmadori said:

Wow...when I saw this I thought, easy...I love music...all types of music; and, I love to sing...my husband says he lives in a musical.  But I am having a terrible time deciding where to start.  

I get it!   Sometimes having more info and ideas is even worse than when I’m stuck with none!   Good luck, you’ll figure it out and I’m sure create a lovely page.  :) 

I've been wanting to do this layout on our song for a long time, so the challenge is perfect.  My late husband chose this song as our song.  I protested to no avail.  Lol.  He especially loved the line about grabbing the babies and old ladies.  Now, after all these years, I love the song and who doesn't love Neil Diamond.  This is MINE