Kre8

Hello From TAZ

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Tucson Arizona, which I call TAZ. I enjoy being creative & thought I'd enjoy something new. I just bought me a fairly new software program & I have a lot of new techniques to learn with this program. 

Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls!  What software program did you get?  Were you already into traditional scrapbooking before?  This is a great place to learn digital scrapping, and it’s addicting. We’ve got lots of short tutorials available that cover different techniques, depending on your software. And, feel free to ask questions here on the forum, we’ve got a super helpful group here. Can’t wait to see your first layouts - definitely post your layouts in the gallery, you’ll get lots of encouragement!

Welcome to Scrapgirls and as Mikelle said - we’re a friendly and helpful bunch so ask away if you have questions.    Hope to see some of your creations on the Forum.  :) 

Welcome. I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls!  What software program did you get?  Were you already into traditional scrapbooking before?  This is a great place to learn digital scrapping, and it’s addicting. We’ve got lots of short tutorials available that cover different techniques, depending on your software. And, feel free to ask questions here on the forum, we’ve got a super helpful group here. Can’t wait to see your first layouts - definitely post your layouts in the gallery, you’ll get lots of encouragement!

I just moved a month ago, so I need to sort through my things: it took me a whole month to go through things, as I have more then one person could possibly need. I've had various types of software regarding creative programs. I went from PSP 7-9 & then to Adobe CS-5 & am on Adobe PS Elements 2019. I miss my PSP-9 program, it was easy & logical, I didn't have to push as many buttons for what should be a simplistic procedure!! I've not yet looked @ the area of the forum, where your link is located: I do appreciate the link, it will serve as helpful, until I learn my way around this forum.

~Thanks everyone for your nice & helpful comments. 

Welcome welcome. The are so fun parties games etc coming up soon,up with so jump right in. right in. We are glad you’re here.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, like everyone is saying we are more than willing help because someone helped us in the beginning too. I  have been using PSE for many years so may be able to help if you get stuck. There are many of us who use PSE of different era's so will be able to help you. As Mikelle said the tutorials will be helpful.  Join in some of our challenges to get inspired. Again Welcome

Welcome-coin.jpg

Thx everyone!! Am loving it so far, need to search the forum, to see what's going on around here regarding challenges & get back into using my creative program. I have me a computer now, so that should make life easier!!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  We're so happy you've joined us!

and don't hesitate to ask questions.  There are so many ways to do things, we all learn from each other's questions.

32 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  We're so happy you've joined us!

and don't hesitate to ask questions.  There are so many ways to do things, we all learn from each other's questions.

Awesome. I'm running errands without my vehicle which is dead right now, so having to take the bus (slow process to acomplish goals), however I hope to be back later around dinner & see what I can start learning. I feel like I'm starting from scratch, for it has been a long time since I've used my creative program PSE 2019.