Hello From TAZ

Kre8

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Tucson Arizona, which I call TAZ. I enjoy being creative & thought I'd enjoy something new. I just bought me a fairly new software program & I have a lot of new techniques to learn with this program. 

Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls!  What software program did you get?  Were you already into traditional scrapbooking before?  This is a great place to learn digital scrapping, and it’s addicting. We’ve got lots of short tutorials available that cover different techniques, depending on your software. And, feel free to ask questions here on the forum, we’ve got a super helpful group here. Can’t wait to see your first layouts - definitely post your layouts in the gallery, you’ll get lots of encouragement!

Welcome. I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls!  What software program did you get?  Were you already into traditional scrapbooking before?  This is a great place to learn digital scrapping, and it’s addicting. We’ve got lots of short tutorials available that cover different techniques, depending on your software. And, feel free to ask questions here on the forum, we’ve got a super helpful group here. Can’t wait to see your first layouts - definitely post your layouts in the gallery, you’ll get lots of encouragement!

I just moved a month ago, so I need to sort through my things: it took me a whole month to go through things, as I have more then one person could possibly need. I've had various types of software regarding creative programs. I went from PSP 7-9 & then to Adobe CS-5 & am on Adobe PS Elements 2019. I miss my PSP-9 program, it was easy & logical, I didn't have to push as many buttons for what should be a simplistic procedure!! I've not yet looked @ the area of the forum, where your link is located: I do appreciate the link, it will serve as helpful, until I learn my way around this forum.

~Thanks everyone for your nice & helpful comments. 

Welcome to Scrap Girls, like everyone is saying we are more than willing help because someone helped us in the beginning too. I  have been using PSE for many years so may be able to help if you get stuck. There are many of us who use PSE of different era's so will be able to help you. As Mikelle said the tutorials will be helpful.  Join in some of our challenges to get inspired. Again Welcome

Welcome-coin.jpg

Thx everyone!! Am loving it so far, need to search the forum, to see what's going on around here regarding challenges & get back into using my creative program. I have me a computer now, so that should make life easier!!

32 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  We're so happy you've joined us!

and don't hesitate to ask questions.  There are so many ways to do things, we all learn from each other's questions.

Awesome. I'm running errands without my vehicle which is dead right now, so having to take the bus (slow process to acomplish goals), however I hope to be back later around dinner & see what I can start learning. I feel like I'm starting from scratch, for it has been a long time since I've used my creative program PSE 2019.

• 1 month later...

Welcome! I am a travel nurse and Arizona is on my to-do list.  I hear it's hot there right now.  I am currently in New York and they are predicting snow ? 

@April Showers & @Larua, 

Wowza, thx for the welcomes!!

@LauraYes: AZ is an awesome place, I love the dry heat here, not sure if I could handle living anywhere else, as I don't do well with too much humidity. I live in Tucson (known for their GEM Shows), & The Petrified Forest is another awesome place to visit. Sedona (Famous for their art community) & We are all (or most of us) familiar of why the Grand Canyon is so awesome. Bisbee is another place where art is popular & Tombstone is a great place for Western Reenactments, etc.......!!

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2020 at 7:22 AM, Laura said:

@Kre8, I am from Illinois originally. . . I know all about the humidity!  lol  Thanks for the suggestions.  

Ya, I have cousins that lived in New Jersey, they now live in Fort Wayne, Indiana!! I've been through Illinois when I used to trucking with Mr.x

On 5/12/2020 at 7:16 AM, alsoarty said:

Hello KRE....  welcome to ScrapGirls. You’ll love it here. Please feel free to join in the fun and games, and challenges. We are also here to help you. 

I've been meaning to, however with my new/old by these days, I have to learn things all over again. I just need to get back on the horse & jump the hurdles.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, mimes1 said:

Welcome to Scrap Girls!

~Thx!!

On 3/10/2020 at 9:31 PM, Kre8 said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Tucson Arizona, which I call TAZ. I enjoy being creative & thought I'd enjoy something new. I just bought me a fairly new software program & I have a lot of new techniques to learn with this program. 

I enjoy being creative & thought I'd enjoy something new. I just bought me a fairly new software program & I have a lot of new techniques to learn with this program. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 4:16 AM, Celalokasart said:

I enjoy being creative & thought I'd enjoy something new. I just bought me a fairly new software program & I have a lot of new techniques to learn with this program. 

Thx. I've been finding it hard to work with my new program. For some reason, I tried to add my PSP-9 to my computer & It wasn't working. I just tried to add it today, & it appears, that I'll be able to get it to work. So, now I'll be able to come & play!! Is there any freebies, for me to start out with?

4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Welcome to Scrap Girls looking forward to seeing your LO's :) 

Here is one of them: I just need to get used to what & how to do things around here. I wanted to post this to a challenge, however realized the challenge I wanted to post it to, is long past: so I just posted it to my gallery: 

Edited by Kre8
Reapply an image I moved