Scrap Simple Paper Templates

On 3/15/2020 at 11:04 AM, tsendi said:

Are these templates in psd format or png format...for example, Paper templates: Modern Messy...

I have purchased several Scrap Simple Paper Templates from different designs (however, not Modern Messy), and it is my experience that templates designed to be layered have both psd and png files included in the purchase. A few of the paper templates I purchased are not designed to be layered and have only png overlay files with transparent backgrounds. If you are not using software that reads the psd file, you can still achieve the layered effect with the separated png files. Many are coded (i.e. Template 1-a, 1-b, 1-c) to achieve the correct layering. I hope this answers your general question, although I don't have info specific to Modern Messy!

Yes, I would not count on psd files unless someone definitely knows.  I’ve been disappointed when I espected them and they ended up being one-page pngs, which I had trouble with!    Hopefully someone will come along who has this set or you can message the Designer.   I’m on my way out, but I’ll see if I can find out.  :)